Domination (Prank)

Because I honestly love this ship just that much

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most couples in their situation, on the outside, seemed as normal as they could be. But behind several closed doors and a few drawn windows and things can change pretty fast. Percy and Frank were not in some sort of fake relationship to cover up what actually went down just to make this seem all nice and sweet and normal, no. They truly loved each other, with a wedding date not far in the future.

But there's always something that makes a couple unique.

<>

"Come on, Perce. Tell us!" The black haired boy was sat in a diner booth with his best friends in the adjacent seat. "Just tell us who tops in the relationship. That's all we're asking for."

He chuckled and though on what to say, considering his fiancé was in the bathroom. "Well..."

"What're you guys talking about?" Frank had reappeared and sat next to the green eyed boy. He looked up at his fiancé smiling.

"Just talking about who's the dominant one in your relationship, shrimp." Leo leaned back and relaxed.

"You know what dominance is, rat?" The boy sat up straight and gave a smug smirk to the older boy across the table from him.

"I'll have you know, I can be quite dominant."

"Sure, in the same universe Frank can be." Frank's head shot up to his boyfriend.

"So you do top!" Nico was extravagant to learn such news. "I knew it."

"How do?" The eyebrow of the shorter male arched high at the insinuation.

"Sorry, Frankie, but you just don't seem the dominant type."

"Yeah, Frankie." Percy stuck his tongue out at his fiancé.

"Fine."

<>

-KINKY SMUT WARNING-

It was a contraption that was shown in almost every BDSM porn there could be and then more. The male was naked, bent over and had his hands and feet strapped on to ensure no movement was possible in the event of a punishment. "Do you even realize how much of a bad boy you were today, slut?"

Percy reveled at the name that rolled so easily off the dominant's tongue. "No, sir. How bad was I acting, sir?"

"Is that a condescending tone, I hear?" Frank came into the submissive's view, a racy leather uniform on and a whip in hand.

"No, sir. Honest question, sir." He looked into Frank's eyes. The shorter boy wore a smirk on his face that meant he was getting revenge for getting teased.

"It had better not be." The whip came down on his back in a loud cracking noise. Percy braced himself. "Good boy. You're learning not to make a sound." Silence. "Continuing on."

"Holding a conversation of sex without me in the room."

CRACK

"Insulting your dominant to their face."

CRACK

"Saying you were the dominant when we both know you're nothing but a little whore."

CRACK

Percy silently cried from the pain, but was rock hard. He almost always did something bad just so Frank would punish him in such a way. Speaking of, the boy squatted down in front of the boy trapped on the contraption. "Am I wrong on any of those?"

"No, sir. You're always right, sir."

"That's a good boy." The dominant patted the other's cheek. "But was that punishment enough? I think a spanking would register the message more, don't you think?"

"Yes, sir!" General excitement weld up inside Percy's stomach. Spankings were always his favorite because then Frank would comment on how pretty his ass ended up.

<>

His ass and back were on fire.

Pain was almost everywhere and Percy could not get enough of it. "You know what?" He looked up to his fiancé. "I think you deserve a reward after all that."

The green eyed boy nodded quickly.

"What would you like, babe?" He shuddered at the pet name.

"Sir, can I..." He was highly embarrassed, still, asking this question. "Can I... Suck your cock?"

A snicker passed the dominant's lips and unzipped his pants. His length was pulsing as he brought it to the submissive boy's lips. "Open up, pretty boy." Percy's mouth sprung open as Frank eased himself in.

Percy was choking slightly as the shorter's cock filled his mouth and part of his throat. "What a pretty baby taking it just like he should."

<>

-KINKY SMUT OVER-

"I'm sorry if I was rude today," Percy said honestly. "I really didn't mean to."

"Don't worry baby," Frank said in the most seductive voice possible. "I'm sure you learned your lesson by now, right?" Percy's ass was grabbed roughly and he squeaked.

"Yes, sir."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know about this one

It's a little eh

Smiles! ❤️❤️❤️