Baby boy (Prank Smut)

Yikes yikes yikes two smuts in a row. Oh shit right TinyandFem! Percy. Probable Daddy kink so if that's a no ditch this right now.

Yet again, warnings and such and blah blah blah

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Green nails traced nicely defined abs. Apparently, the shorter completely forgot what he could do to his boyfriend. "You know," Percy said. "for someone who sits around all day eating food and me out, you have some nice muscles." The shorter also failed to remember they were in the boys locker room. Many of Frank's friends snickered and wolf whistled while others turned up their noses.

"Baby, can you not do this here?" The taller gripped his boyfriend's wrist and placed back in his lap. "At least not now. Maybe tonight." He leaned in and kissed his smol's cheek, making the green eyed boy blush madly. "I can promise you that we'll have all the time in the world later."

Percy huffed and stood. "Fine, but you better remember you-"

"I remember perfectly fine, babe." The taller brought in the love of his life for a kiss, making the boys around them wolf whistle again and cheer. "Now get going before you lose that skirt of yours. I know just how much you like it." The shorter giggled and turned to leave but not before Frank was able to land a smack to the ass he couldn't resist.

Without hesitation, Percy turned and said in the most seductive voice possible, "Oh Daddy, don't tempt me to stay." Frank's face went red as Percy sauntered out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Smut Warning-

"F-Frank!" Percy squeaked.

"Yes, baby boy?" Frank chuckled as he lightly dragged his teeth against the shorter's neck. "Anything you want?"

"Skirt. Gone." Were the only words Percy could mumble out.

"Of course, princess." The skirt was slipped off, thrown somewhere to be forgotten for a few hours. His crop top was soon to follow and left both boys in just underwear. "Anything else you want, baby boy?"

"You." Percy became very needy when the situation arose. "Please. I need you."

"You'll get what you want princess, I promise." Frank kissed Percy's cheek. "But first, you need to learn a lesson about not teasing me in public." He sat up on the bed and pulled the shorter across his thighs. Percy couldn't do anything but submit, loving every minute.

"How many do you think are sufficient, darling? Enough to get the point across."

"However many you think are good, Daddy." Percy smirked when he heard the little growl Frank released.

"I'm thinking ten. Fifteen if you misbehave during. Agree?"

"Yes sir." A slap was heard probably from downstairs.

"Count for me princess."

Smack!

"Two."

"Excuse me, no. You don't count the very first." Percy smiled, knowing that Frank was loving this as much as he was.

"Of course, Daddy. Guess it's 15 now."

"Guess so." Smack! "Now count correctly this time. Understand?"

Percy nodded.

Smack!

"One."

Smack!

"Two!" That one hurt much more than the others. This went on for a while, Frank alternating cheeks and giving praise to his princess, saying how well he was handling this and how he'd get the best surprise later.

"Fifteen!" Finally, it was over. Percy sighed in relief until he heard a camera shutter. "What was that?"

"Well your ass looks great like this, princess. I figured that we would want some memories. Well, I could use them for a different task." Frank smirked as Percy blushed and almost became the color of his ass. "Now are you ready for this?"

Frank had put on the condom while Percy cooled down from his "lesson".
But as soon as Percy saw Frank was ready, his head went down and ass went up. "You better know what you're doing."

Frank gripped the shorter's hips and gripped lightly. "You should know. This is my specialty." He slid in and Percy gasped. But he wasn't stopping there.

"That's the - ah! - best you can do?" The green eyed boy tried laughing but the noise came out breathy and like a moan.

"It seems to be doing good with you." He had his chest flat against Percy's back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Fuck, Percy! Slow down a little or-" There was a snapping sound. The bed the boys sat on broke in the middle, Percy staying rooted to Frank's lap.

Both looked at each other, orgasms far out of their minds. "And you said we had kinda boring sex." Frank chuckled and kissed the pale boy's lips.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay

Smiles! ❤️❤️❤️