You're the Alpha

Fights were staring to break out between the rouges . I was worried everyday that something would happen to Stone . I would sometimes even get panic attacks . That's how much I loved him.

I wish I could just turn myself in because I was what they were after . It was my fault if a pack member got killed . They had nothing to do with it .
It didn't feel right, someone fighting my own war for me .

Stone walked through the door , this time with a small cut on his eyebrow .
I ran over to him and wiped the blood away. " What happened ? Are you okay? "

He nodded , " of course I'm okay. These rouges are really starting to annoy me, that's all. "
He's not okay.
" Look at you! You've got a cut." When I removed my hand there was nothing there . " Where? " he grinned . " You had one and those rouges did it ! " He laughed .
" It's okay love . I'll get rid of them soon . I just can't find the leader-I should have found him by now but I haven't . "
I put my head against his shoulder . " Is there any way I can help? It is my fault anyways " , I said .
He pulled me back and looked me in the eye , " it's not your fault. Don't ever say that again. Understand ? "
There was no getting out of this one so I nodded . His eyes softened and he kissed me quickly .

" Can we go have some fun? " , I asked.
He grinned at me and raised his eyebrows.
" No! Not like that.. you pervert! " , I hit his chest playfully . He chuckled softly and said , " Of course . Anything you want . "

I smiled at him and ran to the door . " NO! " he growled . I took my hand off the doorknob and looked at him with pleading eyes . " I've been stuck here for a long time ! I can't even go to school . Come on , please ? You said anything I want and I want to go outside . "
When he shook his head I moved closer to him and put my arms around his neck . I moved my lips to his ear and bit gently . He growled at me , warning me but not making any move to stop me .

I put my hands on his chest softly.
" Oh come Alpha, pretty please with a cherry on top? " I pouted my lip.
" No Lilac. Do you remember what happened last time ? "
" I know but-"
" I said no . That's final . You won't step foot away from me or out of this house . Do you understand? "
He stated bluntly .
I see where he is coming from, like last time but this is ridiculous. He doesn't need to make my life choices .
" I understand . "
But I didn't .
He tilted my chin up, forcing me to look in his eyes . " You know I'm just trying to protect you? If anything ever happened to you..." , he trailed off. " I would die before I let anyone touch you. I can't take any risk of you getting hurt . "
Why did he love me ? Why did he love me so much?
I turned my head a little and kissed him softly , showing him how much I loved him by my gentle touches .

He kissed me back roughly and dominated , like he always did. I liked that about him. He backed me up against the wall and placed his hands on my waist.

I could see his eyes filled with lust. Just the way he was looking at me made me go weak in the knees . He kissed me hard with quick movements of his tongue. I kissed back with the same intensity. Maybe it was because of how much I knew he loved me or maybe it was the way he always seemed to leave me breathless . Whatever it was , the only thing I knew was that I wanted him . In this moment .

I had been so worried about him that it was a relief to have him here , with me and safe .

When his lips trailed down to my neck , where my mark was and he began kissing gently at first. Every second they began harder.
I moaned loudly and accidentally grind against him. He growled and his eyes turned jet black. An uneasy sense kicked in and I gulped . He instantly spun me around and pushed me down on the bed.

Stone placed him lips on mine once again and kissed me with too much force . He took my hands and put them above my head , holding them in place . Fear consumed me .
This wasn't him.
" Stone" I said when I turned my head to the side , avoiding his hurtful kisses . But his lips just went to my neck and it's like ... he didn't even hear me .
Next to him , I felt helpless .
I felt his hand on my top , pulling it and trying to get it off . " Stop"
No response .
I wiggle underneath him but he just placed a tighter grip on me.
" Stone ! Stop! " I yelled , finally his eyes flickered to normal color. He instantly let go of my hands and he looked guilty .
" I...I'm sorry. " It sounded honest and I knew it was but he went too far.
" That wasn't me . You have to know that wasn't me . My wolf gets out of control sometimes... I was so afraid this would happen and I would get too far."
I placed my hands in my lap, rubbing my sore wrists .

" I know. But you did almost rape me . " We both flinched at me words . It sounded harsh and I didn't mean to say it .
" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen but I'm glad you stopped me before I did."
He inched over to kiss me but I moved away.
With a disappointing frown he said , " Are you scared of me ? "
" No. I'm sorry. It just took me off guard. " I lied . I was a little scared but to prove my point I kissed on the cheek.

He smiled a little and took my hand .
" Alright , If you say so. But can I ask you something ?" He said , looking at me .
"Yes , what is it?"
" Your my Luna so I'm going to make this decision with you. I know I haven't been doing that lately ...I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm thinking about attacking these rouges full on tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I need to wait it out like father said . I want to just go ahead and kill them " I flinched . " Get rid of them I mean so that you don't have to be endanger anymore . Nor this pack."

I didn't know what to say. I'm not an Alpha and I definitely don't know what's best for the pack.

" Your decision will be better than mine . " I said .
" No. Please , I want to include you."
" You can include me by trusting me and the fact that you asked me means the world but I can't make this decision. You have better decisions than me . I trust that you'll make the right choice . "

He studied my expression for a moment as if to make sure that I wasn't lying .

" Alright. All in . I'm going all in, head first."

A/N
Hey! So so so sorry!

I've been so busy lately with school and well ... I met a guy .

Anyways , so I want to say I'm sorry but thank you for all the support !!!

I love you!!

-Victoria