Set Ups

A week  later --

Stone's POV

I can't stop thinking about her . Lilac .
She's so beautiful and I want to make her mine but she refuses to speak to me .

I've cut off all my nights with girls . Is this God's way of punishing me ? I finally meet my mate but I can't have her . I wanted to wrap her in my arms . I wish she could see .

Her scent , her beauty , the way she walked , the way she talked , everything about her was intoxicating . I wanted to get drunk off her.

" No girls ? No tv? No food? Are you sick ? " my mom felt my forehead . " No ." I grumbled." What's wrong? Spill the beans . " She patted to the seat beside her . When I didn't she gave me that look that said you-do-it-right-now. I groaned as I sat down.

" I met my mate . "
Her eyes instantly lit up brighter than the sun. " You WHAT?! WHAT IS HER NAME ? WHAT IS SHE LIKE? HOW DID Y'ALL MEET ?!l She bombarded me with questions . " Her name is Lilac . She's so beautiful and she's kinda confusing   . We met at school ."

" That's great honey! So why are you depressed ? " She asked me . " She doesn't think we're mates . She is a werewolf but doesn't know about werewolves . It's really weird and Stacy kissed me right in front of her . I feel so bad . I apologized a million times but she won't even talk to me . Mom I need help. " I wasn't the type to ask my mom for help but I needed it desperately right now .
" Contain excitement ... Okay. Show her that you only want her . Like when Stacy or any other girl is flirting with you. Say I don't want you. I want Lilac . Make sure she hears it to . You know when your father - " I cut her off .

" We know I've heard it so many times that if you tell me again my ears may bleed. " I said , standing up .
" Oh and Mom? "
" Yes ? "
" Thanks . "
She smiled at me . " No problem sweetie . Now don't take your time ! I want grand-babies ! "

Lilac's POV

All I could think about was him. The guy that trapped me in a closet kissed me , told me I was his and then another girl kissed him and yet I still thought about him. What was wrong with me ? Am I ill? He told me about mates .Stone. He was basically saying that we're soul mates . Is that just one of his moves to get me in bed ?Maybe I should ask Jess .
I texted her .

Jess? Can I ask you a question about your brother?

Sure:)

He keeps saying I'm his mate. Is that something he tells other girls ?

No, no. He really is your mate or soul mate . You should give him a chance , I've never seen him actually want a girl . All the girls just want him. I'm positive that he wants you, changing his ways? I don't know but you should give him a shot .

You think so?

Yes I do . Hey , how bout' you come over ?

Sure ! When ?

Right now ! The address is 957 langsworth drive . You'll see it .

Okay see you there :)

(STONES POV)
" Pay up . " My sister said . " Ugh . " I handed her a twenty dollar bill. " That's sad that I have to pay for you to get my my mate to talk to me ."
" That's the breaks buddy . "
( End )

I slid past my foster parents and got in my car . I figured out over the last few days that they were rude and fake . I rode to the address to find out it was only a couple minutes away from my temporary house . Someone that finally asked me to come over . I couldn't believe it . Maybe they could become my  friends and they're ... like me . A werewolf .