Not So Elegant

My bones felt like they were breaking. . Actually they really were.

There was pain but also freedom . I couldn't explain it .

In less than five minutes , Stone was here and worried as crap.
He took my hand and started whispering comforting words to me.
" Now relax . Just relax. " He rubbed my forearm and told me to close my eyes .

I breathe deeply and tried not to focus on the pain.
" No, don't reject it . Just let it be ." It made no sense but in a way it did.

With very little pain I was in wolf form . I looked around in amazement .
I just shifted !
My fur was grayish red from what I could see .

A bright smile appeared on my mates face , sending shivers throughout my entire body.

That's your mate bond sweetie .

" What the heck ? Who's talking ? " I thought .

It's me . Oh right sorry my name is Syd and I'm your wolf .

'Hold on what?! '

Stone saw my confused look and sat down next to me .

I'm - your - wolf ....

No I heard what you said but how ? That's impossible .

" What is it ? " Stone asked . " Oh wait , have you not met your wolf ? They don't always come on your first shift. "

So I'm not crazy?

Nooo . I'm like your .. what do you call it ... conscious.

My conscious ?

Yeah but don't worry , I'm fun. Speaking of fun , lets go for a run. Hey that rhymed !

I shook my nuzzle in attempt of laughing out it came out as a high squeak .

What the heck ? This is so weird .

Letssss gooo!

And it's like he read my mind " Wanna go for a run? "
I shook my nuzzle .

He laughed and shifted into his wolf elegantly .It was jet black and FREAKING HUGE!

He looked at me and nodded his head north .
And we were off . Bumping and racing each other .
I liked the wind in my fur and I liked having fun with him. I couldn't tell you how long we were running but time seemed to flown by. It was dark .

The beautiful wolf approached me and handed me a ...shirt ?

Knowing what he meant I went behind a tree.
Okay so how do I do this?
Same thing when you shifted.

In seconds I could hear my bones breaking again. It was agonizing pain .

When it subsided , I was in human form and naked. I threw the shirt over my head , thankful that it reached my knees .

I rubbed my shoulders and went back to where Stone was standing . He has already changed into basketball shorts and a bare chest.
Oh my lord , he's got some abs .

You know it .

" That was amazing ! I can't even describe it . I felt free and powerful..." I trailed off , realizing that I sounded like an idiot . He had a grin on his face . " Well I'm glad you liked it because that's our new weekend thing . " Our new thing .

I smiled brightly and let my hands wrap loosely around his neck." Oh yeah? " I smiled , looking into his eyes . He slowly backed me up against a tree.
" Yeah ..." I closed my eyes , falling into the kiss .
I missed the feel of his lips on mine . I missed him.

I lightly tugged the roots of his hair making him groan. The kiss became to her rougher and more intense.
He was kissing down my neck and I moaned uncontrollably when he hit the spot where my shoulder and my neck meet .
I leaned my head to the side , giving him more access .

" I'm going to mark you now . " His eyes were darker than normal .

Mark me ?

Honestly , I was kinda excited .

Let him. Trust me .

I nodded and that somehow gave him permission.

His lips were on my neck again and I felt a sharp canines plunge in.

I gasped as pain erupted in my neck but it subsided quickly , turning into pleasure . It felt amazing . I groaned and so did he . This feeling was weird but satisfying. When he pulled away I whimpered at the loss of contact .

His eyes were pitch black and he looked kinda scary but the look he was giving me was scarier . You know the look Edward gives Bella ?
That's the look.
He licked my neck , which was gross but somehow held meaningful.

Wow, I'm sounded crazier by the day...

When he stopped giving me that your-my-prey look I said , " You just bit me..." .

He smiled proudly . " Yep . Now everyone will know your mind . Officially. To werewolves , it's like you have STONE'S written on your forehead . "

That's not fair ....

I stuck my tongue out him childishly .

"Same for you? "

He nodded , " Yes. I'm yours too."

A/ N

Hello! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday . To be completely honest it's been a rough night and a rough week so please forgive me if this chapter sucks . I tried .

Anyways , If you are a Capricorn please DM me !!!
Or If your a December 22 - January 19th birthday ( that's a Capricorn) .

I'm doing a self experiment and I just need to compare personalities!!!

Or if you can just talk to me I need your advice on a relationship I'm in and I don't know what to do so if you would just please inbox me , it would mean the world .

Thank y'all for reading !!! Oh my gosh it's almost up to 5K reads ! I've never been this successful in a book before so I want to say thank you sooo much!

- Victoria