Chapter 7

Recap: 

-let's just not think that way. I gtg, getting out of my car and walking into school. See you there.. maybe.. if I knew who you were ;)-

-don't even start. see ya.. maybe...-

I put my phone in my bag and run out the door. I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV 

I run out the door putting my shoes on at the same time and sprint all the way to the school entrance, since I live right across the street from school.  I stepped into the class and tripped onto the hard, wood dance floor of my ballet class just as the bell rang. Alya and Adrien came over to my aid. 

"Are you okay girl? That looked painful. " Alya took my hands and helped me up. 

"You okay? You took a nasty fall there." Adrien looked concerned. 

"Uh. I'm f-fin you guys. Was just up a little late is all. " 

"Doing what?" I hear a voice coming from the door. I turn to see Mr.Damocles. I jumped. 

"AH! Mr. Damocles! Wha wha what a surprise. I was just doing a lot of homework last night and designing late so I- um...... fell asleep and woke up late." I said super nervously. He took a step back and began to analyze me. 

"You remind me of someone, but i just can't seem to get my hand on it. But I know Marinette. You are probably one of them. And once I find out, You will be out of here like that." He snaps his fingers. and pushes a young looking teacher in the room. "This man will be your teacher. Behave. Oh. And I have my eye on you."  I had sweat already trickling down my forehead as he dissapeared into the hallway but i was still faced toward the door, my jaw dropped. I bit my bottom lip and turned around. everyone was staring at me. 

"Uh, hey everyone I'm Mr. B and I have injured myself while walking here so you guys can all just chill for the rest of class. i don't really care what you do. " I like how this teacher thinks. Because I was not in the mood for ballet. Alya walks over to me with a nervous face. Not even Chloe insulted me or said anything to me about Miraculous. I guess it's just a pressing matter in case one of them get pointed out too. I guess..... 

"You okay girl. You look like you just ran ten miles without a stop. " Alya chuckled nervously. But quietly who knew. Maybe Mr. Damocles was right outside the door. 

"Yeah it's whatever, but that was close. I'm just gonna plug out. i've had enough excitement for one morning. Oh and congrats on your news story. " 

"OMG! Girl I almost died, but thanks" She smiled and walked back to nino. I plugged in my headphones. I just wanted to listen to something that would lift me up. Not some depressing song ya know? But it has to be upbeat at the same time. I then found something perfect.  I stood up and began dancing to the song. Nothing like break dancing but more like hip hop and contemporary. 

(I love this song BRUH!!! But Britt Nicole has an entire new album now. I love the song pave, concrete, heart of stone, and through your eyes!!! Along with this one! and the rest of the album. ON SPOTIFY LIKE BRUHH!!!and youtube!!! I highly recommend listening to her! Just saying!) 

I moved my body to the beat as I felt eyes watching me. Of course they did think I was crazy. I had my headphones so they couldn't hear what I was dancing to. After the song ended, I ended with my arms wrapped around my head and waist with my leg twisted to the side. I took out my headphones and walked over to a corner by Adrien.