He Was Breathless, I Was Brainless

Start from the beginning

"I don't think you do." He whispered back, before kissing me with so much passion it made my heart ache.  I moaned into his mouth as his tongue pushed into my mouth and began playing with mine. His taste, and smell filled me as my inner core throbbed at the growing friction between the two of us. I pulled back and he followed, his hands sliding down my back from my neck, to the bottom of my shirt. I didn't stop him when his fingers slid underneath it, kissing me breathless. 

I only encouraged him by tugging my shirt up and off with him, and then pulling his shirt off too. Our chests met each other, and sparks ignited. He let out a low possessive groan and left my lips, running his lips down the skin of my neck. I responded to this by rubbing my whole body into his, a low purr settling in the back of my throat. My hands pulled on his hair as he moaned hungrily, "The things you do to me baby." 

I felt his hands sliding down my stomach, and playing around with waistband of my cotton pants. He was reaching unknown territory, and he knew it. We had tested the waters, and even though, I never went past the chest when I fooled around with a boy... I really wanted Jack to touch me. To please me. And this thought made a bright blush reach my cheeks. His hands brushed the skin where my waistband sat, making me suck in a breath anticipation. 

I didn't know what to do, I just stilled as he kissed along my neck, sucking and nibbling the sensitive areas. I wanted him too, but I was afraid... This was so confusing. 

"Relax. Just to touch you is enough. I won't push you any further." 

"I want you to... push me further." The words came out breathy as he stilled also, before asking with a weak voice, "Are you sure?"

I bit down on my lip, nodding slowly and just as his hand began to slide into my cotton pants, Sam snapped back into my mind for some reason. She'd be here soon, and Jack liked to take his sweet time. He liked to explore, and oh he did it well. My eyes fluttered close when he felt my cotton panties softly, and he murmured along my skin, "My button girl."

I melted into him, feeling much more confident before I realized, Sam!

God dammit!

"No. Wait! No!" I pulled back, as Nan called, "Juliet? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" My eyes nervously flicked to Jack who looked at me with a confused, but worried look. Damn, I'd rather if he was annoyed. I winced as I spoke, "Can you put the kettle on? Sam is on her way over." 

Good Juliet. Nice way to drop it.

Frickin'  hell!

"Okay darling!" 

"Sam is coming over?" Jack asked, his eyes darkening and I smiled weakly, "Surprise?"

"Why is she coming over?"

"She called me this morning, telling me she missed me and that she wa-"

"She's only sorry when she needs you. She didn't apologize two weeks ago, did she?" He fell back frustrated, running a hand over his face and I sighed, "I am not forgiving her. I'm just talkin-"

"You're too easy Juliet." His words made me blink as I realized the position I was in. Sitting on top of him, shirtless after saying no four times. Jesus, I am easy. And it hurt for him to say it. Then I got a slap of anger, and I pulled off him, grabbing my shirt hastily. I pulled it on, pulling my hair into a messy ponytail as Jack swore, "Shit, I didn't mean it like that-"

"I got how you mean it, thanks Jack."  I crawled out of our little creation, and stumbled up, with him following, shirtless. I needed to get away from him, I didn't need to fight with two people. Hurt stabbed at my chest, was he right?