In loving memory

Dark vasts shimmer, the world is alive at night.

As the lights stop their blaring, we come to wake.

Four souls in which you can drown, which you pray for never to meet at daylight.

I haven't opened my eyes in a long time.

Dark vasts shimmer and he's here.

Awaiting, another dream, another piece of memory, another nightmare. Maybe.

So close to grasp, too invisible to touch away, to take me away.

To take me away.

The dark is my resting place, the demons my lovers, welcoming them with a certain pleasure cause they are mine and nothing can ever take them away from me.

Jungkook opened his eyes again when the train stopped. Over the earphones in his ears, he could hear the daily morning chatter, the complaints about work, school exams and the cravings for coffee and tea.

Jungkook's eyes were heavy, about to shut down again. He didn't want to fall asleep again, he didn't know if he even could have but everytime his eyes drooped, he pinched his hand a little bit harder to stay awake.

Eversince that night, he felt even more tired. But this time it felt like there actually was release.

His gaze travelled over the train cabin. The people, clothed in business clothing, in school uniforms, like he himself was and in casual clothing.

But he couldn't help himself for thinking them all away, replacing them with one person.

He could almost feel the predatory eyes staring at him, burning holes into his skin.

(If only he knew that he's been actually watched eversince he stepped onto this train half an hour ago.)

Jungkook swallowed harshly, the lump in his throat not seeming to go away completely.

His hands clutched tightly around his backpack, as he tried not to think of what happened yesterday night.

"I'm sorry, my boy, but are you feeling unwell?"

He harshly rips his hand out of another one's that's suddenly holding it. Who took his hand?

The elder woman flinched when he did so and cocked her eyebrows when she saw the boy's scared expression.

And Jungkook did look unwell. His skin was pale, amongst it his lips, almost a blueish shade to it, like the shadows underneath his eyes. But the look in his eyes was what noone understood, not the old woman, not the other people turning around to them, because Jungkook accidentally shoved them when he flinched.

"W-what?", he asked breathlessly.

The woman cocked her eyebrows at him. "Are you feeling well? You look like you've just seen a ghost!"

Oh, the irony.

Jungkook almost cried out but the sudden hand attacking his again made him rip out of it.

"And you are so cold", the woman uttered concerned and she missed the dark glimmer in the boy's eyes when he abruptly stood up.

Everyone watched him (yes, everyone) when he rushed past them, to the exit, only a three harsh words standing left in the room.

"Don't touch me."

He exited at the next station, even if it wasn't his and walked away without looking back.

And left was the usual mob of people, going back to complaining now, to fixing their hair, to chatting with friends, chatting on the phone, chatting with strangers, chatting with themselves.