FINALLY WE ARE NOONE

"What-?"

Jungkook interrupted himself when darkness once again caged them in. He screamed and screamed and then it was over, as sudden as it came.

"What now, Jungkook", a dark and raspy voice whispered in his ear and Jungkook couldn't see anything anymore. It was like everything stilled.

"What are you afraid of." The darkness transformed in front of him and it felt so real to Jungkook even though it was a dream.

He didn't know what exactly was real anymore.

What does he want?

"Hmm...", the voice spoke as if he was thinking.

"Perhaps..."

And then it clicked and the ground was ripped out underneath his feet and he was falling.

Jungkook gasped and he closed his eyes as he tried to ignore the turning of his gut. The wind rushed around him, smoke in his eyes. He tumbled, he fell.

It's a dream. It isn't real was his manta from begin on.

"This is a dream", he whispered under his breath, silent to himself but somehow he understood him.

He belted out a laughter.

"Ahh... is it?"

And he heard another low chuckle when the scenery changed and his body made a hard impact on the floor so that every single hint of air was pushed out of his body. He could almost feel his bones breaking and bursting but then again, this was a dream, wasn't it?

He gasped, his body being paralyzed when he felt nothing, saw nothing but heard everything.

There was noise everywhere. He heard rustling of leaves as if someone was running away, then eerie silence, only disrupted by sweet singing.

Jungkook stood up. He could feel something wet and warm underneath his fingertips but he didn't want to know what it was. No, he kinda did.

He panted, sweaty strands of hair glued to his forehead. There was confusion and a trace of fear in his eyes when they met nothing but darkness.

"Are you afraid of the dark?", he heard the boy smirk but he was so far away.

"Where are you", he whispered back, breath forming clouds in front of him even though it wasn't cold. It was humid, sticky.

The voice of a girl, a little one filled his ears, singing a silent lullaby.

Without words, only silent mumbles of a melody.

Jungkook followed the voice as if in trance and he closed his eyes, feeling sleep come after him, close behind and with a had already over his eyes.

And then the girl silenced.

"I'm here"

Jungkook fell back to the ground when he heard the boy's voice in his ear, hot breath fanning over it.

The raspy voice chuckled after his fright and then it became light again and he could see him in all his glory.

He smirked, standing there, towering over him and Jungkook knew what was coming when the boy crossed his arms.

"You know, you're really hard to read", he furrowed his eyebrows, words heavy on his lips.

Jungkook didn't know what he meant.

It was completely silent as the boy tried to think, eyes fixed on Jungkook's that looked at him doe-eyed from the ground.

And right as he opened his mouth, he stopped for a second.