Will It Disappear?

Start from the beginning

What is this?!

Is this the attack part 5 of the lady killer king Eos?

Or is he serious?

Serious or not!

So confusing!!!!!!!

As I was fighting solo, Yael suddenly came closer to me with his face an inch closer to mine.

What?????!

What is he going to do?

Is he going to do those things that couples do in movies??!!!!!

Knowing this I instinctively close my eyes and prepared myself. My heart beat fast as each seconds pass.

A few seconds went by and I still haven't felt anything on my lips. Curious I opened my eyes and saw him smirking devilishly at me like he was expecting me to do this.

He tricked me!!!!!!!!

Angrily, I gave him an uppercut which sent him to back off. It wasn't entirely that strong if you considered our position.

"YOU IDIOT!!!!!" I shouted at him before leaving the room.

I quietly stayed behind the door, when I heard a wryly laugh.

I was too busy catching breath because of the rapid beats my heart is giving me.

What is this?

Why is my heart beating this fast?

I am not in love with him, yet why does my body protests?

I know that I only care for him as my childhood friend, but why am I reacting like this?

I wonder who is telling the truth, me or my body?

It is so confusing!

I went toy room quietly after catching a few breaths and collapsed on my bed.

I lightly touched my forehead, gently remembering his cold hands.

Since I met him there are only two things that I've always liked about him.

His ash Ber colored eyes and...

His cold hands.