Chapter 5

A/N: Yeah I know not another short one damn it :P But this is where I had to split it to make the next real good, and I promise extra long. I'll maybe be posting it tomorrow, this is more of a filler, hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 5

I started hanging out with Kirstie and Marcia a lot more. In fact sometimes I just hung out with just Kirstie when Sott and Mitch babysat. All of it was nice and I was starting to get to know Kirstie again. As it turns out, not much had changed with her, besides becoming a mom of course.
     She still liked to eat, like as in a lot. To me that was always one of the most awesome things about her, amongst others, but that hit it for me.
     Jess wasn't much of a eater, she didn't appreciate food like I did, like Kirstie did. I cooked a few meals for Kirstie, and she ate everything, complementing it, she enjoyed it. Whenever I cooked for Jess she ate some, stirred the rest around on her plate then binned it. And that kinda hurt my feelings.
     Hanging out with Kirstie, today in particular. Marcia was in a front pack that Kirstie was wearing and she had cute little polka-dot sunglasses on, they were pink and she just looked so adorable. We were walking around a park, it was a nice day out and there were plenty of people about.
     We went and sat under a tree when Marcia started getting fussy, Kirstie said she just needed to get out of the sun for a bit. I was wearing a plaid shirt over a t-shirt and so I took that off and laid it on the ground for Marcia so she could roll a bit and not get dirty or anything.
     "Just don't change her on there," I joke and Kirstie laughs, lightly shoving me.
     "I promise I won't."
     "Good," I smile at her, and turn back to Marcia, holding my finger out for her to grab. She does and I smile down at her, lightly tickling her with my other hand. She squirms around, she was ticklish just like her mom. That's about when Marcia starts laughing and just won't stop, even when I take my hands away.
     Kirstie pretty much squeals and I turn to look at her, she was unbelievably happy right now. She grabs my arm.
     "That's her first laugh!" she tells me, bouncing in her spot on her legs that she was sitting on. "Oh my gosh Avi that's her first laugh! I was getting worried cause it's supposed to be around four months, but you know six is good enough!" she hugs onto my arm and we both laugh along with the giggling baby. With us laughing, she keeps laughing and we keep laughing because she does. It's a beautiful little circle.
     I'd been the first one to make this adorable little creature laugh, and I couldn't be more proud right now. I was incredibly stoked to be sharing this moment with Kirstie too, I was happy to be there for her and for Marcia.
     I'd almost completely forgotten about Jess, and that's not something you want to be doing with the person you're dating. Well sort of dating because you actually don't want to be dating them and they haven't taken the hint no matter how many times you'd already tried to tell them.
Someone please help me.

A/N: What is Avi to do guys?