I laughed. "It's really not that amazing, Chiyo." She grinned at me.

The moment the bell rang, signaling the end of the first class, girls swamped Mitsukuni, showering him with pretty packages of chocolate and cake. Dang. Is he going to eat it all? He accepted everything with that usual grin, but he didn't actually open anything to eat. Takashi also got a ton of chocolate - and confessions, oh my! The Host Club sure was popular.

Even after our third class, girls were still surrounding him. Seriously, isn't he too popular? I guess if I wanted to give a host chocolates, it would be Mitsukuni. He's really the only one who'd definitely eat all that chocolate. What does Haruhi do with all the chocolate?

Since I couldn't get Mitsukuni between classes, I tried during lunch, but found the Host Club table completely encompassed. Oh goodness gracious. Never mind. This is impossible after all. They're too damn popular! Well, fine then! I'll try after school.

"Minoru-kun, here." I held a bag of chocolates out towards him. "What?" He glanced at me before taking the bag gingerly. "Um, thanks." I smiled. "Obligatory, okay?"
He nodded.
"I'm done with my game today," I said. "So see you."
"See you."

I made my way towards the Host Club. No doubt it'd be jammed pack full of girls today. I opened the door carefully and was blinded by the lovey-dovey atmosphere, lights, and roses.

So bright! So fluffy! It's like I just walked into an alternate universe full of rainbows, unicorns, and puppies. Ugh. It's almost sickening.

"Welcome!" Haruhi said, turning to me with a host smile. "Oh, hey Rika-senpai." "Hi." I smiled. "I just came to drop off some chocolates."
Tamaki swept over. "Chocolates? For me, princess?"
I sighed and held up a bag for him. "Yes, for you."

"Yay, thank you!" He grinned, taking it.
"Haruhi, did you make any chocolates?" I asked the girl.

"Yeah!" She smiled. "For my dad!"

None for Tamaki? The poor guy must be disappointed. There was a huge pile of chocolates in the back of the room, with name tags in front of each. So I went around adding my bag of chocolates for each Host there.

"Ri-chan!" Mitsukuni grabbed my arm, turning me towards him while grinning. "Wait for me, okay?"

"Um, okay," I said. I tried my best not to blush. It wasn't like this was my first time giving a boy I liked chocolates. I'd given Ryota some, although I had said it was just obligatory chocolates. But it was Mitsukuni, and he was my boyfriend.

I blushed, sat down at a couch, and tried to keep my heart beat pounding at the same rate. What was I getting nervous about? I guess I was just excited to see his reaction. But. Ah. My face burned.

The girls eventually began to leave, calling out final wishes and expressing their love quite blatantly.