Chapter 24

Surprisingly, Azumi didn't say a thing about my hand. I didn't try to hide it, since that would just be even more suspicious, but neither did I wave it around in her face.

The next day, all our classmates went crazy when they saw Honey's face. Some already knew what had happened. There was so much gossip and chatter about it. Honey was swarmed by girls, fretting over him.

What difference was there between me and those girls? I'd panicked just as much as they were, and I was as useless as they were. Wasn't I just another one of Honey's many fangirls?

I sighed.
During third hour, we got our tests handed back.

"I don't even remember taking this." I said, as I looked at my score. 92. Okay, maybe I should start paying some attention. History has never been my strong suit.

"Wah!"
Turning, I saw a depressed Chiyo with her head on the desk. "Senpai! I got a 75!" She waved her test in front of me lazily.

I smiled. "It's okay. Just work harder next time."
She perked up and then immediately hugged me tightly. "Kyaa! Rika-senpai is just too cute!"

Uh. Um. "Th-Thanks, Chiyo-san. Except, could you please, let go?" I said, gasping for air. She released me and grinned.

"What are your plans for summer, Rika-senpai? We should go to the beach together!" She said, flourishing her hands in the air.

That instantly attracted attention from the nearby boys. They blushed, probably imaging Chiyo in a swimsuit. Perverts! To say Chiyo was admired by many would be an understatement. She was currently one of the most popular girls in school... probably because of her big chest and her kind, bubbly personality, of course.

"I want to see Rika-senpai in a bikini!" Chiyo suddenly yelled.

I heard Honey's giggle to my side and turned to him, blushing. "That's sooo not happening."

Honey smiled at me. "Why not? Ri-chan?"

Was he teasing me? Sheesh, he can be as evil as Kyoya. 

"Bikinis are like underwear. And you can't do anything in them, unless you want something to fall off..." I felt my cheeks burning at the thought. "Besides! There's still three weeks left until summer break."

"Class! Attention!" The teacher yelled, tapping his desk with a book. "I know summer is coming up, but let's keep working hard for the next few weeks." 

"Aw!" The class groaned.

After class, I dashed immediately to the Chess Club's room. It was on the third floor, tucked away in a corner.

What a pain. And now I have to see that ugly Minoru again.

I stopped in front of plain brown doors. What a big difference compared to the Host Club's pink doors.