Chapter 6: Pranked

Start from the beginning

"No, you don't!" I say, not meeting his eyes.

"Yes, I do. When I was little, I had a hard time killing innocent people-"

"He wasn't innocent!" I say and regret it as soon as it left my mouth. He needs to know the truth, but I don't want him to. He is going to treat me differently. He is going to reject me.

"What?" he says. He forces me to look at him. I have nowhere to go, no where to hide. "You were there?"

"I was doing homework one night. It was just before I found out about my cancer. I skipped dinner. I was almost done with my work, when my dad knock on the door. He came and said the Alpha needed me again. This has happened many times before. I was used to it. It meant nothing to me.

So, I got dressed and my dad drove us to the Alpha's house. The Alpha was having company coming over. When I got in the house, I went straight to the Alpha's office.

He said "We have another. Rogue. Followed a teen girl home, tried to rape her. Lucky, her older brother was there. He brought him in a few minutes ago."

In my pack, we value women. If you mistreat a girl, you will be punished. We worship them.

Being a rogue was bad enough for my pack. If you are a rogue and you come on pack lands, you will be chained up. We will try to get answer to out of you. If you don't, it is up to the Alpha to decide what to do with you.

It's really bad if you are a rogue and you mistreat a women. That means death. The Alpha has some warriors that take care of that. But when they have a tough time, they call me.

As you already know, I was trained from birth to be a killer. It is all I know. Its not like I enjoy killing people. Its my job. I didn't care that they Alpha wanted to use it. He is really nice. I just want respect. I want to treat right. That's why I love my pack. They know how to treat women.

So that night, I went downstairs and into a room. The room to prepare myself. The warriors already tried to get stuff out of him, but they were done. So I go into the room, they room was filled with darkness and a spotlight in the middle. The rogue was under the spotlight.

"You aren't going to get anything out of me! Stop sending new people in. It isn't going to work. I not telling you anything!" he said.

"I not here to talk," I say and come out of the darkness. He sees me and laughs.

"Really, you send a little girl. How old are you? 10?" he asked.

"I am 15,"

"What are you going to do? Make play with little dolls? Please, come on this has to be a joke!"

I pulled him close to me. I looked straight in the eyes. I said "Look in my eyes!" he does and then I said "This is the last thing you are going to see before you die!"

He asked, "Who are you?"

I said, "Your worst nightmare," and then I killed him." I tell Tate. I can't tell what is going through his head.

"Is bad that I kill people all the time, and I don't feel a thing. Huh, I guess my dad succeeded. He created a monster." I roll away from Tate and look away from him. He is silent.

"Do your friends know?" Tate asks.

"No, my dad knows. The warriors, the alpha, and you are the only people that know. My mom thinks that I am helping the Luna. My brother is on to us."