Chapter Eight. New Possibilities? pt. 1

Third persons point of view

Dipper was once again asleep at his desk, snoring softly with a fuzzy blanket over his shoulders, which had recently been placed by his sister. Dipper squirmed and winced in his sleep, during all this stress the young boy had recently started having nigghtmares. They were all strange ones, usually triangles scattered the dream, and he watched from an invisible prison as his family and friends were being chased and killed right before his eyes.

Tears began to stream down the young man's face. Stand by as we slip into his dreams with another.

Bill wasn't sure how to feel when he first slipped into Dippers dreams, he knew why they were all like this. He was afraid. Afraid of him. And to be honest that hurt Bill. Every time he happened to come across one of dippers nightmares he would try to fix irt. Usually it would fade and dipper would calmly slip into another dream, a very strange one, but a simple dream.

Bill smiled at the recent new dream, he made sure that nothing else went wrong enough for it to develop back into a bad dream. And with a dusting of his hands he was about to tell port away. Until he noticed something stir in the boys dreams. He floated by and watched as his human form and Dipper held hands all around the town asnd through the woods.

He also watched as they shared romantic moments and small kisses in the rain. Each time he blinked his eye and stay speachless. He wasn't sure how long he stayed in there, but it wasn't until dipper stirred to conciosuness, and that moment the dream faded Nad so did bill. He appeared back outside dippers mind and floated invisibly by as dipper sat up and rubbed his tired eyes.

Dipper yawned and stretched, looking around with a drowsy and rather cute expression that had bills stomach doing flips. Dipper stood and stretched once more, his large white t-shirt handing off one shoulder asnd his naturally curly hair stuck in every direction. This only made the sleepy boy seem cuter, a lot cuter. Dipper looked around daily asnd sighed, rubbing his eyes his back cracked as he stretched.

Dipper then changed his shirt, bill blinked at not only his muscled and toned body, but all the scars that tan along his arms, torso and shoulders. Dipper hurriedly put on another shirt, not looking in the mirror. Bill put his hands on his hips and watched the other. Dipper got some little more paranoid as his awareness sharpened. He looked over his shoulder, his eyes scanning over bill.

Bill decided to cut the boy some slack and slipped into sight. Also switching to his human form. Dipper hasd turned his back during this and was writing in his journal. Bill had seen him carrying around the journal quite often, the pinetree on the cover was a dead give away of who's it was. Dipper sighed asnd leaned bsck in his chair, his eyes closed. He looked quiet stressed.

Bill walked over silently and leaned over dippers face.

"Hello pinetree~" before bill thougt about the consequences of that one greeting. Dippers eyes snapped open and his forehead met bills in a loud and painful clunk against each others. Dipper yelped asnd bill jumped back, closing his eyes he held his forehead before chuckling.

"I always knew you had a hard heasd pinetree!" Dipper soon recovered and sprang to his feet.

"What-" Dipper soon shut up as a hand was placed on his mouth. He blinked

"Shhhhh, don't want me to get caught do you?" Dipper eyes widened and he bit into bills hand. Bill yanked his hand away and glared. The roots of his hair slowly turning red as his eyes went black. Dippers eyes went wide and he froze. Bill seen the fear in his eyes and went blank faced. Sighing to himself a bit he smiled.

"Wh-what do you want?" Dipper finally built up the courage to speak. But even those few words came out hesitant and high pitched. Bill chuckled a bit and walked around. Looking at certain things.

"Nothing reallly, i thought I would fix your dreams for you. But something interesting kept me asround." The blond glanced at dipper, who visibly paled and opened and closed his mouth, searching for something to say. This was amusing to the blond asnd he thought he would continue.

"I must say I didn't think a caterpillar could east so much pumpkin." He smirked as dipper blinked and glared, his cheeks red hot with a blush. Bill laughed, floating bsck into the air and holding his stomach.

"Your funny Pinetree, but seriously, i guess our little in counter made quite the indent huh?" He smirked and floated close to dippers face. Dipper stepped back and hit the desk behind him, his face a dark cherry red as Bill floated closer, his feet touched the ground and he stepped close to dipper. Who's breath hitched in his throat as their body's practically touched, their faces only inches from each other

Dippers eyes went from bills eyes to his lips. Bill smirked and gently grazed his lips against dippers. Who stiffened in his spot asnd look bill in the eyes.

"Scared Pinetree?~" Dippers cheeks grew dark and his eyes narrowed to an firm glare before he crashed his lips against the blondes. In turn bills eyes widen and his stomach did flips as his cheeks grew dark. His smirk turned into a smile as he gently pulled the other closer. Dippers aggressive touch turned soft asnd he let himself be pulled closer. The time seemed to slow so both relished in their second kiss, dippers arms were loosely wrapped around Bills neck and bill held him by the waist, the kiss was slow and gentle but had enough live in passion to warm both of their insides.

Soon they both needed air and they pulled apart. Bill slowly ,over a brown lock from dippers face and let his hand rest on his cheek. A soft smile on his lips as dipper blushed and leaned into his touch. He closed his eyes and relaxed into his warm palm. Bill smiled a little more and kissed his forehead. Letting his lips linger lightky on the birthmark before pulling back and smiling at the boys pink cheeks.

"I'm sorry. For everything, back then, i. I was so stupid, and honestly I regret every moment of ir." Bill looked down, he meant every word. Asnd dipper knew that. But something in his hesd told him not to trust the demon.

"If so, then why? Why are you building another portal?" He met bills gaze, regret flashing in the golden eyes.

"I didn't know what else to do, if I told you how I felr, and if you rejected me, i was going to use it, for black mail I guess. I can't stand being without you and I'm not sure what else to do if you had rejected me."

"Um, maybe see the fact you tried to kill me, my fmily, you destroyed my home, and we're about to destroy my dimension, tell me Bill. How could you feel if someone threatened everything you loved? And then came to tell you they loved you only a few years later, hmm?" Dipper was afraid of bill, that much was known, but he couldn't help it. He did feel strongly for him, but that voice in the back of his head kept naagging, and he couldn't hold in these words any longer.

Bills heart shattered and he swallowed hard, looking at the ground he thought about it. Normally if someone tried to hurt his pinetree he would likely murder them painfully. But he didn't want to say that. Instead he put himself in dippers shoes, through all of weirdmaggedon. The fear on his face though all of it. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to keep his next words down, but he knew he couldnt.

I...I wouldn't give a damn what they hasd to say, and I wouldn't accept their feelings, because who knows what they could be planning. But, pinetree, if you don't think I actually feel this way, I will leave now. And demolish that portal, and you I'll never see me again." Bill took a chance to look dipper in the eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes tht had his heart doing do back flips. Dipper slowly opened his mouth after a long silence and let those few words slip past his lips.

Dipper loved bill, and bill loved dipper. But with what they're history has brought with how much heartache dipper has endured from what Bill had done. He was sure he could trust almost no one, what are they to do when dipper speaks his words?

Find out soon my dear readers