I stay in the nursery for what seems about forever but really only an hour just watching Emilio sleep.

He's a very good baby. Doesn't cry a whole lot and tries to be independent. He's also a very demanding baby. Just like his father. 

The pregnancy was okay. During the first couple months I was suffering from anxiety. Having help from both my parents helped a whole lot, physically and mentally. Especially after the birth because Emilio was born premature. He was in a ventilator for 2 and a half weeks and seeing my baby in that machine broke my heart every time. But I knew he would make it because he's strong. However his immune system is a little weak so I take extra precautions with him when I take him outside. 

I remember when I first left the hospital with him. I was so paranoid at every little thing. I didn't even let my parent hold him until about a week later, with them wearing gloves of course. I chuckle in remembrance when my mom would yell at me to stop being over protective. 

A knock sounds on the door a couple minutes later. I jump with a start not expecting anyone. I answer come in and Tina comes in saying that she here to take me to my room. I smile and tell her to wait a moment. I kiss Emilio on the forehead and whisper a 'see you soon' before letting Tina escort me out the nursery.

When we get there I thank her and walk into the room. It's beautiful of course with a white and gold theme throughout the room. I sluggishly drag myself towards the bed. Now that all the excitement of today is over with I feel both mentally and physically drained. 

I throw myself onto the bed and just lye there while subconsciously tracing the stitches on the duvet. 

My mind goes blank as I try to trace back how this day started. From waking up, to doing another photo shoot, to the meeting to coming home and not finding Emilio nor Hanna there... It all hits me like a truck and I start crying. Everything was so good! I had a calm somewhat peaceful life. I was gonna start a new chapter. Get out of Connecticut and get my life together not having to rely on anyone. 

And my sister. She died and was buried and I wasn't there. I don't even know the reason. All I know is she's dead and I didn't get to say goodbye. 

And to think that she was starting anew with her life.
Almost a year she had been clean. She was going back to school to get her GED and she was doing so good. Oh my God, my parents probably don't know. This is gonna kill them.

But how, how is she dead. It couldn't be drugs. I took them all with me.  Unless she got a new dealer.

But no she wouldn't do that, not after how far she has come.

Did someone kill her?

I sit up quickly and start wiping my eyes free from tears when the door to my room starts to slowly open. I watch curiously as Ophelia keeps her head down as she again slowly closes the door. She turns around and stops when she spots me. She looks shocked at first but then composes herself before giving me a wide smile.

"Hey, Hanna! You caught me trying to surprise you there, you've ruined my plan." she laughs while walking over. I smile back not really caring what she was doing.

"Hey, Ohpie. How have you been. I haven't seen you for a couple weeks."

"I know. Where have you been anyhow? I could have sworn I saw you." she asks elongating some of the words. 

"I was in New York. You probably must have seen my sister around. She was my twin rememeber." 

"Ah yes of course. I just remembered." She chuckles while looking away.