Chapter 15

Camila was walking her grandma down the aisle. She was trying to text and call Lauren while walking down but Lauren wasn't picking up. Of course it was rude but she wanted Lauren there. Her grandma was getting mad at her and she elbowed her side whispering.

"Stop it"

Camila just continued to type and call and she whispered to herself "pick up, why isn't she picking up!"

"I'm gonna throw that thing into the fucking holy water" her grandma made a quiet comment to Camila.

Once they got down the aisle and both bride and groom said I do, a woman was singing for them while they slow danced. Camila was off to the side with Dinah while she was still trying to call Lauren.

~

Meanwhile Lauren was at work with Normani, sitting down while people came up to ask about the cheese. Her phone was in her bag ringing but she didn't notice.

"Ah is this new? The...Camz?" Some man referred to the cheese Lauren made from inspiration of Camila.

"Uh yeah, yeah it's the first week it's been out." Lauren says quietly.

"Hmm can I have a sample what's it like?"

"Well it's stubborn, overly suspicious and distrustful of manner" Lauren told him smiling.

"Huh.." he asked confused

~

At the wedding the were now doing the "Train" where everyone had their hands on someone's shoulders and walked around the place. Camila was on Dinahs shoulders while Tyler was holding Camila hips and Ally was in front of Dinah.

"Please get me out of here!" Camila begged Dinah.

"I can't see any exits behind all these purple flowers." Dinah commented back.

"Just leave out of the front door" Ally says stupidly and then Tyler speaks.

"I didn't know this was so much fun!"

He had to be the annoying one.

They were still walking around when all of a sudden, Camila stops, a couple of people slip behind her causing everyone to stop and Camila looks down with a shocked face and turned to Dinah.

"Cheech, I think my water just broke." Camila was so scared feeling her contractions coming on.

"Huh? ....OHH, BABY TIME!" Dinah yelled grabbing her arm and bringing her to the car.
_____________________________________

Camila was now in the limo/car in pain and sweating while she was breathing heavy. Everyone was trying to comfort her but she found them annoying. Arthur was to her left and her Nana was to her right while Dinah, Tyler and Ally sat in front of her. It was the car where the seats faced each other. Her nana was supposed to use the car for after the wedding. Camila couldn't take all of them all up on her so she yelled.

"Stop it , stop it!"

"Aw well what can we do for you Hun?" Her Nana asked.

"N-Nothing. This dress is tight!" Camila exhaled trying to pull down the straps. Everyone tried to help and they were all touching her so she swatted at them hitting their hands away.

"AHH, fingernail!" Tyler screams.

"Can we make a pit stop!" Camila yells at the driver.

He listens by stoping in the middle of the farmers market, causing everyone to take notice of the scene. All eyes were on her. Especially Lauren's.