Lonely

((Kyle up top^^))

Riley stormed off the bus and ran to her house. She couldn't believe he knew! Matt knew and hadn't told her.

She huffed as she searched for her key. She aggressively shoved her hand in her pockets trying to find them.

After 5 minutes of struggling she decided to knock on the door. Her hands clenched into fists as she banged on the door.

Ryan opened it and rubbed his eyes. Riley shoved him aside and ran up the stairs. Ryan turned to her confused, he watched her as she ran upstairs. He shrugged and strolled over to the lounge.

Riley flung herself onto her bed. Her phone buzzed as it was being spammed with messages from Matt.

Riley grabbed it and held it tight, she wanted to crush it. After a while her hand started to hurt, she dropped the phone and turned it off.

She exhaled loudly and punched her pillows. She grabbed her hair tightly and ran her hands through it and sighed.

"What did the pillows ever do to you?" Charlie asked as he walked over to her. Riley looked up at him and pouted. "Aw what's wrong baby?" he put his arm around her.

She brought her knees up to her chest and snuggled up to his embrace. Riley dropped her head onto her knees as Charlie's body cocooned around her.

"Nothing" she muttered into her knees. Charlie gently placed two fingers on her chin, he raised her face so that she was looking at him.

Charlie licked his lips as Riley frowned, not wanted to make eye contact, not wanting to tell him.

"Doesn't seem like nothing to me" Charlie scooped her onto his legs like he used to do when she was younger.

"Just boy problems" she sighed, Charlie nodded.
"Who needs boys" he laughed.
"Not me! I already have 5!" Riley giggled, Charlie pulled her up and kissed her on the forehead.
"Let's watch a movie baby" Charlie picked her up and carried her down the stairs.

He gently placed her on the sofa and walked out of the lounge leaving her on her own. She heard him yell at her brothers.

One by one all five of them filled the room. The twins sat either side of one sofa while Mikey sat in the middle. Riley lay with her legs spread over Kyle and Charlie.

"What movie we watching?" Mikey asked as he stared at his phone.
"Horror" Shawn grimaced, Charlie shook his head in disagreement.
"Comedy?" Ryan suggested and got up to look at the rack of dvds.

Ryan rummaged around until he finally pulled out a dvd. He turned it around and we all looked at it. We stared at an image of an alien, it was the movie Paul. Ryan grinned at us, we all nodded in agreement.

"We need popcorn!" Kyle shook his hips. He ran into the kitchen and ran back with a huge bag of salted popcorn.
"Ew salted is the worst kind dude" Shawn whined.
"Shut up its the bomb" Charlie said as he grabbed a handful from the bag.
"Shhhh guys it's starting" Riley whispered and pointed at the screen.

They laughed as the alien tried to fit in with this world. Rileys eyes started to get heavy, the popcorn fell out of her hand as she drifted into a deep sleep.

"I'll carry her up" Riley heard the muffle of voices. She felt someone lift her up, someone turned off the tv and then the lights.

Riley squinted her eyes to see Kyle carrying her to her room, she smiled to herself. Kyle opened the door of her bedroom with his foot cursing at how loudly it had swung open.

He gently dropped her on the bed, Riley gurgled, Kyle's body stiffened. He pulled the covers over her and watched her before walking out.

"Kyle?" Riley rubbed her eyes.
"Shit! Did I wake you baby?" Kyle started to walk towards her. Riley shook her head and yawned.
"Thanks for being so nice to me recently" Riley extended her arms stretching.

"Don't expect it all the time" Kyle spat "I'm being nice because I know times have been tuff recently" he said slowly as he sat on the corner of his sisters bed.
"Matt knew" Riley sighed "he knew about Shawn and Libby and he didn't tell me. Did you know?" Riley looked up at him.
"No, I didn't know." Kyle cleared his voice "but personally I wouldn't have done it. Go out with one of your friends, it's just kinda...wrong" he shook his head.

"It's weird but love is weird" Riley laughed.
"Do you think they have banged yet?" Kyle smirked at her, she rolled her eyes.
"I hope not!" Riley pulled a face, Kyle laughed.
"Libby's got a nice ass though" Kyle nodded imagining Libby's body. Riley shoved him off the bed and did a motion of sticking her finger down her throat vomiting, he chuckled softly.

He waved goodbye to her and closed the door. Light sneaked in leaving a line of yellow on her wall. Riley sighed and lay on her back. She thought of everything.

Her parents, her friends, her family. Everything was so messed up. Her best friend was dating her brother and none of them told her, her boyfriend was keeping secrets and her parents were gone.

Even though she knew she was surrounded by people that loved her. Why did she feel so alone?

Riley closed her eyes hoping sleep would take her on a journey. As her consciousness ebbed, her mind went into free fall, swirling with the beautiful chaos of a new dream.