Oh Libby

((Charlie up top^^))

"I'm home" yelled a familiar voice, Charlie. Riley ran down the stairs and jumped into his arms. "Hey Riles" he smiled while stroking her hair.

"Charlie can I ask you a favour?" Riley said with her best puppy dog eyes.
"What do you want" he said knowing that she only hugged him when she wanted something.
"Well um you know Libby?"
"Yes?" He said confused.
"Well I kinda sorta invited her to sleepover, okay love you bye" Riley said her words coming out faster than her mouth could move.
"Hold up! You did what?" He questioned, his voice growing louder.
"Well um she's home alone and she's scared Charlie, I can't just let her stay there, she's my bff and she'd do that same for me" Riley gulped hoping he would be cool with it. She watched him as he thought about it.

"Fine" he said bluntly "but next time you ask me before you go and invite people"
"Promise" Riley said and hugged him one last time before running up the stairs to squeal with happiness.

Everyone was home now, all 6 of us crowded around the table eating pizza. Saturday night was delivery night and today it was Ryan's go to choose and he wanted pizza, She didn't complain, Riley loveeeed pizza.

"How was the football practice boys?" Charlie asked while chomping on the crust.
"It was good, coach said we are getting better and we will definitely win the game" Ryan said with a mouth full of pizza.
"Eat with your mouth closed moron" Kyle hissed. Ryan kicked him under the table.
"Ouch, watch it" Kyle said.
"How was your day with Brooke?" Shawn asked Mikey while wiggling his eyebrows.
"It was good, nice to see her" Mikey said quietly.
"Did you guys do anything.....fun?" Kyle teased and the twins and him burst out laughing.
"You guys are so immature" Riley said after swallowing her pizza.
"Thank you, Riles" Mikey said smiling at her with kind eyes.
"Says you baby" Shawn protested.
"I am not a baby!" She hissed.
"You will always be the baby of our family" Charlie said clearly knowing it was annoying her.
"Stop it you guys" and for some reason all 5 of them laugh, like it's the funniest thing in the world, Riley rolled her eyes.

*ding dong* Riley raced to the door. When she opened it she looked at the familiar friendly face of Libby.

Riley hugged her and invite her in.
"Thanks  for inviting me over with such short notice Riles" she said while taking her jacket off and hanging it up.
"No problem" She smiled "It will be nice to have another girl around here for a change."
"Oh hey Libby" Kyle said surprised Libby was here.
"Hey Ky-le" Libby replied while rapidly turning red. Kyle walked up the stairs and her eyes followed him, she didn't blink once.

"Libby?" Riley put her hand on her shoulder and tapped her.
"Oh yeah hey" she turned around still in a daze. Riley stared at her. "Omg I'm sorry Riley but your brothers are so cute and hot and oh my god" she sayid gasping for air.
"That's disgusting" Riley cringed and awkwardly laughed. "Let's go and watch a movie" She guided her to the living room and they started to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

After the movie was finished and they had eaten all the sweets until they felt sick they quietly walked up the stairs to Rileys room and closed the door.