Twin team

((Shawn and Ryan up top^^))

After getting dressed and putting makeup on Riley looked at the clock to see it was 12:05, time to wake the twins. She walked slowly over to their door.

Riley stared at it for a few seconds before bracing herself, 1...2...3 she opens the door. It's really dark she could barely make out their bodies on the bunkbeds.
"Shawn, Ryan, get up you have football practice in 30 minutes" Riley whispered, no replay. She groaned in frustration.
"Shawn! Ryan! Get your asses out of bed now! Riley screams.

She could see them slowly staring to wake up and move, good she thought and smiled at her triumph.
"Why are you shouting Riles?" Shawn asks with a deep sleepy voice. Shawn and Ryan are the closest siblings to Rileys age, they are 16 and she's 15. They are almost identical with their brown scruffy hair and green sparkly eyes.

"You guys need to get up" Riley pleaded "Charlie said I had to wake you guys up because you have practice." She heard Shawn curse under his breath, he got down and started to shake Ryan.
"Get the hell off me!" Ryan said still dreaming.
"Get up dude we have football" Shawn says still shaking him. "Thanks for waking us baby" Shawn says with a playful tone.
"Omg don't call me baby!" Riley warned. He just winks at her and with that she left.

Riley heard the door close as the twins left for football. Home alone at last, well except for Kyle but she was going to just avoid him because he's an ass. Her phone vibrates
text from Libby: hey my parents are out of town and I'm shit scared of staying home alone, please can I stay at your tonight?xoxox.

Riley bit her lip at this, will Charlie let her stay? She can't phone him because he's at work. She decided to reply anyway.
Hey Libby, of course you can stay over, remember to bring sweets so we can watch a movie, see you tonight R xoxoxox
Riley sends the message and scrolls through Instagram for a bit.

"Baby?" She heard from down stairs, she ignored it. "BABY?" Kyle screams, again Riley ignored him hoping he gets the message. "BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" He shouts at the top of his lungs.

She gets up and shouts angrily "What do you want Kyle?!"
"Will you come down here I need your help" he shouts back in reply. Riley stomped her feet a few times in frustration and walked down the stairs. She followed his voice to find him sitting on the couch with his hand down his pants....gross! He takes his hand out as soon as he realises shes in the room. "What?" Riley said.

"How do I record something on this new tv?" She rolled her eyes. Did he really just make her come down stairs for this?
Riley snatch the remote "you press this button" she pointed at it annoyed that he made her come down stairs for this.
"Thanks baby" he grins. She starts to walk out. "baby?"
"Don't call me that!" Riley shouts. He pauses his tv show and gets up and walks towards her.

"Why don't you like being called baby?" He says almost standing on her toes, Riley takes a step back.
"Because it's not my name! And I'm not a baby! I'm 15 ,Kyle!"
"Exactly, still a baby. Tell me you love being called baby" he says and his eyes light up. Shit, when his eyes do that she knew he was about to seriously mess with her.
"I don't love being called baby, I hate it!" Riley said pretending not to be scared of what he might do next.
"Oh I'm sure you don't hate it" he swung her around and pushed her flat on the floor.

"Ouch! Why did u do that! Get off me jerk face!!!" Riley screamed struggling to get up.
"Tell me you love being called baby" he teases as he sat on her back. Rileys face was buried in the carpet and she was finding it hard to breath now.
"NO!" She shouted in protest.
"Fine if you don't, I will fart in your face" he said with a menacing laugh.
"Don't you dare! I will tell Charlie and you'll be grounded!" Riley said hoping it would change his mind.

But evidently not, he stayed sat on top of her scooting closer to her face.
"Fine, fine, I love being called baby" Riley said through gritted teeth "please get off now" She asked.
"Not convincing enough" he said and sits on her face and rips the biggest fart ever.

"Ewwwww gross. Get off" Riley screamed and pushed him off. He's rolling on the floor laughing holding his belly. "I hate you!" She shouted as she rubbed her face with her hands hoping to get rid of the rancid smell. He ignores her and carries on laughing like a hyena.

Riley ran up the stairs to her room and sprayed perfume over her face while making a mental note to do something to Kyle as payback.