☼♡ 3: Their Ideal Date ♡☼

☼♡ Iwatobi Academy ♡☼

Haruka Nanese: As much as it's a cliche, Haru does love his water. So he would prefer to go on a date to a pool or just himself and his s/o being in his bathtub at home. He definitely wouldn't admit it, but having both of the things he loves with him at the same time; that makes him truly happy, - even if he doesn't show it-. It's relaxing and it means that he doesn't have to talk much, not that talking to you bugs him: h e just adores the comfort of both you and the water.

Makoto Tachibana: Makoto is awfully sweet and gentle, so I wouldn't be surprised if he took you to a cafe or sweet shop. He'd like to be in a calm environment, a place that resembles his sweet feelings for you: So, an aromatic environment like a cafe or sweet shop, - where he could treat you-, is certainly what is ideal to him. He loves seeing the wonder on your face as you try the best new treats on the market. It also sets an easygoing atmosphere for the pair of you.

Nagisa Hazuki: The fair. There's no question around it or for it; and it also doesn't matter if you hate them or love them. That's where Nagisa Hazuki will be taking you. He enjoys the rides, but the food is the best! He'd enjoy showing his s/o all of the good treats and fun games to participate in. However, his favorite part is when the pair of you are on the Ferris Wheel and you're overlooking the whole city. It's just a flawless date, to him.

Rei Ryugazaki: Rei would be most content in an area with knowledge or intellect, so I assume that he'd prefer to take his s/o to a museum? Well, it's not that he's a know-it-all, it's just that he prefers to be in his element. Putting him into an artistic or freely expressing environment could make him uncomfortable. He also doesn't just take you to a museum to show off his brains, but to learn things with you, to build memories: He'll tend to buy you a souvenir after.

Gou Matsuoka: Gou would prefer to take you to a traditional Japanese festival (if there's one currently going on). She prefers to take you at night, playing Kingyo Sukui (Goldfish Scoop) is her favorite because it's a game fit for the competitive and usually she can charm the stall's manager to give her a goldfish or two that she'll give to you, - or charm them to give the pair of you another go at the game-. She's always going out to win and makes sure she get's you the prize.

Kisumi Shigino: As corny as it sounds, Kisumi enjoys a traditional and romantic candlelit dinner. He's always going all out on them: Everyone a little different and just as amorous. He'll be the guy to charm his way into getting the manager to clear the restaurant so he can take you out, always bringing along your favorite flowers or a little gift to sweeten the evening. He's smooth as fuck, so there's no doubting that he'd be able to blow your mind every time with his words and efforts.

  ☼♡ Samezuka Academy ♡☼ 

Rin Matsuoka: Rin would idealize a casual movie, a dinner out and maybe a shopping trip. He'd find a way to make it cute and romantic, because let's face it, this shark boy definitely is the romantic type. The movie would be something you'd both enjoy, the shopping his treat and the dinner out would be romantic and he'd certainly flirt with you. He'd definitely go on a walk out on the town to sweeten the deal for sure, making certain that you got home safely.

Sousuke Yamazaki: Sousuke-kun would prefer to go on a casual date, like an evening walk that blossomed into him and his s/o getting some food or him treating them to this new bakery that he'd found. He wouldn't go all out with rose petals and such, that's not really who he is, but he'd never fail to make his s/o feel special. He prefers the dates casual so that there's a relaxed atmosphere, as he knows he can be intimidating. Also a movie date would be good, too.

Aiichiro Nitori: Aiichiro's ideal date would be to take you out to a ramen stall and maybe to a book store. He seems like the type to enjoy the simple things and ensure that his partner is absolutely pleased. He'd make sure to bring along your favorite flowers (no matter how rare) and treat you with pleasant conversation, always listening instead of engaging much; simply because he loses himself in your voice. He'd definitely get flustered if you fed him some of your noodles.

Seijuro Mikoshiba: Seijuro would definitely consider swimming a perfect date. He finds that it's both fun, a way to get some exercise and a sneaky way to see your body. He also finds it a joy because he's able to throw you in the pool and be flirtatious and playful with you. Since he's a speedy swimmer, he would swim after his s/o, pulling them close from behind and whispering flirty comments in their ear. He would totally drool over your figure and hope it's vice versa.

Momotarou Mikoshiba: A perfect date to Momo would be a trip to the arcade or bowling alley. With either one, he's definitely going all in to impress you. If he loses in an arcade game, he'll grow irritable but if he wins, he'll give the prize to you. He's definitely the culprit behind your stuffed animal stash. If he were to go bowling with you, he'd offer to help you (even if you didn't need it), hugging you from behind and guiding you. It's both casual and a way for him to impress you.