Chapter 44- Torture

Sleep did not come to me last night with the excruciating pain, yet I wish the night would of lasted longer so I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of Alpha Jones

As the sun rose realisation and terror dawned on me, he isn't going to stop.

I don't know why he's doing this well he blames me for my parents and Luna Aprils death, I wouldn't do that ever.

Last night was pitch black, the sounds of coughing and wheezing made me realise that others haven't escaped.

I don't know if the deep holes in my leg will cure eventually, I'm no pack doctor.

The sound of many heavy footsteps put me on high alert, it's like there's a weight on my shoulder that's causing me even more pain.

I keep my eyes cast down at the cell ground and listen as keys rattle against the metal bars, the door opens but I don't let my eyes wander.

"Did you have a lovely sleep Lily?" He chirps, I look up slowly knowing that I look terrible.

He grimaces "not looking good Lily..." He tsks.

He pulls out the scissors and knife and hands them to a man behind him "get these cleaned" two men loosen the chains so my feet can touch the floor but my legs go weak and I fall, they don't even flinch.

They untie the chains from around my wrists and take them off me, I sigh in relief grabbing my right hand with my left.

There's a massive purple bruise on both my wrists, it feels like the weight is off my shoulders.

I lean back against the brick wall and a man comes in with a dog bowl, the smell of food makes my tummy grumble end I look up at Alpha Jones.

He sets down the dog bowl and I hide my disgust, it looks terrible.

Mashed potato, peas and corn and tuna; yuck, I hate tuna.

Netherless I eat it all just in case he decides to not feed me later "good girl" he grumbles.

He kicks the plate away from me and crouches down tilting my chin up, he pouts.

"Back to our little fun" he smirks and grabs his knife, he brings it across my wrist looking in my eyes. I'm about to scream but he silences me "one sound and I kill you" he warns.

I bite my cheek letting the tears fall only but not making a sound knowing he means it.

"Your shoulders" he says and I furrow my eyebrows turning my head to look at my left shoulder, there's a big deep bloodied hole.

I turn back to face him quickly to see him smirking "how do they feel?" He cackles but I don't respond.

Luca will find me

"No response?" He picks up the knife and slams it into my wounded shoulder, I scream in pain.

"Please stop it!" I scream.

"I told you to not make a sound" he growls grabbing another knife slowly easing it in my other shoulder.

I scream not being able to help it and I screw my eyes shut "I hate you so much" I whisper.

"Good" he stands up and kicks my stomach.

He looks at his men "do whatever you want to her" he says and walks out, they all smirk at me and I gulp.

"I'm first" a man with black hair says.

He walks to me slowly and bends down, he pulls out the knifes and tilts his head to the side.

He tears at my shorts and I shake my head "please don't do this" I whisper.

He tears at my underwear and unbuckles his belt, he zips his fly down and tugs at my hips.

I scream as he enters me, the darkness is slowly consuming me. I'm slowly turning numb again, what if I can't be fixed again.

He finishes with me and each men take their turn until I'm passed out on the floor.

"Wake uppp" someone sings, I blink my eyes open and quickly scurry against the wall.

"P-please s-stay away" he smirks.

"You can't stop me" alpha Jones says.

"Haven't y-you had enough?" I stutter.

"I let you have a luxury 7 months so no I haven't had enough" he growls.

"Kill me" I plead "JUST KILL ME!" I shout.

"Now where's the fun in that?" He laughs.

"I was wrong and so were you" I whisper.

He raises an eyebrow "how am I wrong Lily?"

"Luca was never the evil one, you are and always will be; I hope you rot in hell."

"You are in no place to say that and Luca is evil but just not to you because he loves you gosh! Love is for weak people you are weak, he is weak, everyone who loves us weak!" He shouts.

"You're wrong" I whisper as he brings the knife to my neck "loving someone is the best and worst thing ever, at least you have someone to fight for, someone to wake up to watching them cook and having play fights. They stick up for you and will always be there, but you're giving them the power to break you but Luca wouldn't do that to me; I really feel sorry for you, no one loves you" he puts pressure down on my neck and I hiss out in pain "I'm sorry that the truth hurts."

He punches me and I Yelp clutching my cheek "I've had enough for the day" he drops the knife and stands up, he walks out locking the cell behind him.

Good I got under his skin, but that doesn't help my constant pain and the hole in my chest.

I miss Luca, I want to get out of here; something bigs coming though but I'm not talking about my pack I'm talking about Alpha Jones.

He's going to hurt me even more

Okay guys I hope you read my new book called married to the multimillionaire, The first chapter isn't very good but I will be improving it! Please check it out though :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter but now what he did....

comment•vote•follow
Keely