Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I heard a crash so I ran downstairs to see Liam on the floor holding the phone. 

"Daddy?" I called to him, running over to him. 

I heard a muffled voice so I grabbed his phone. 

"Niall?"

"Dr. Howell-Lester?" I questioned. "What happened to my dad?" 

"I just told him that there is a possibility you could get pregnant", Dr. Howell-Lester explained. 

My eyes widened and I hung up the phone. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I screamed. 

I took a few deep breaths and hear Louis and Harry yelling for me.

"Niall are you alright?" I heard Harry yell as he slid over to me. 

"What happened to Liam?" Louis inquired as he walked over. 

"He-he", I stuttered before I burst out crying. 

"Sh Sh Sh", Harry whispered, holding me as I sobbed. 

"What happened, sweetie?" Louis asked me. 

Louis and Harry knew what was going on with me and Liam. They were skeptical at first but they understand that we truly love each other now. 

"L-Liam... Found out... th-that I can g-get... P-pregn-nant", I stuttered out as I cried. 

"Do you think you are?" Louis asked me. 

I sobbed harder. 

"I'll take that as a yes", Harry sighed, as he held me tighter. 

"I'm going to the store. You need lie down in bed, Niall", Louis said. "And Harry...", He pointed at Liam. "Wake his ass up", he grumbled. 

I nodded to what Louis said, stood up and went to Liam's room. I laid down on his side of the bed, taking in his scent and went to sleep. 

I am so sorry that it has been 2 months. I have been taking care of my grandmother who needs spine surgery. She is alive but she just needs someone to take care of her. I volunteered to do so. Writing took a backseat but my grandmother is getting a little better so I will be able to write more. 

Love you!!!