Show Me Love (The Wanted)

My new TW fanfic idea(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

Prologue

~

☆Jordyn's POV☆

~

I shifted my weight to one leg, my head spinning. This was impossible.

I was currently at a wedding; no other than my father and his new wife's.

We had been standing here for a long time; how had no one left to use the restrooms?

My hands began shaking and I felt myself begin to sweat. I couldn't stand just standing here doing nothing. Stand here just standing and standing doing nothing.

Ugh.

It was killing me.

I tried to focus on things to take my mind off of how long the procession was, so I began focusing on Celia.

Celia Maria Taylor, my super-girly super-popular sister. Yes, my real sister. Not my new stepsister, Jessica, who was my new stepmom's second bridesmaid and daughter. There were five of us; the maid of honor who was Karen's best friend, then Jessica, then Celia, me, and lastly another friend of hers. My dad's best man was his brother, then came my mom's son, Jake, and lastly Nathan.

The Nathan.

As in, Nathan Sykes. From that band The Wanted.

Yeah, you heard that right.

He's my new stepbrother. Not stepbrother like Jake was. Jake was my mom's and Nathan... is my stepmom's? I think?

My family is pretty messed up.

Did I mention I'm American? Part Italian and Irish and German and a little Spanish? Maybe some British deep down inside?

No? Anyways.

I guess since I'm stuck standing here for awhile I may as well explain it to you.

No, not my heritage. My messed up family.

It all started about twenty-four years ago. Jake's twenty-four, right? Yeah, let's just go with that.

My parents were happily married until one fateful day. I don't know when it was; but about nine months before May 4, 1989.

Anyways, my mom and her friends went out one night. They were living in Phoenix, Arizona. Right? Sure.

Well, my mom apparently had a really good night out and met some guy and they- uh, you know. Anyways, my mom didn't know what to do so she went to her husband. My father was smart. He knew what to do. He simply kissed her and they both went on, ignoring my mom's accidental affair.

Months later, they had moved to Los Angeles, California, and my mom bumped into the guy. He remembered her and was angry so he raped her and kidnapped her for almost a whole week. When she was found the doctors found out she was pregnant. My father was devastated and refused to call the baby part of his family. The baby was Jake and his real father killed himself before he was caught by the police.

So Jake basically raised himself. When he was almost eight, I was born. Me, Jordyn Isabella Taylor. I was that little redhead girl with the big brown puppy-dog eyes who could get anything she wanted. Jake loved me. He played with me and took better care of me than my parents. Until a year later when Celia was born. Celia was the blonde beauty with blue eyes and the smarts. Then everything changed.

When I turned three my parents realized I wasn't learning like Celia was. They decided to have me tested.

Dyslexia and ADHD.

From then on, my parents and Jake and Celia treated me like a disease. They stayed away from me, ignored me, and treated me as if I wasn't important.

When Jake was fourteen, I was six, and Celia was five, my mother became diagnosed with breast cancer. I, of course, didn't understand what was happening. But I will never forget the day dad and Jake came home crying.

The day Jake turned eighteen he left. He went to college that August and barely spoke to us. My father went into that mode where all he cares about is work and money and hired a nanny to watch Celia and I. By this time I was ten- and still ignored. The nanny was nicer, but still; who wouldn't prefer the blonde? Exactly.

During my lifetime we had moved from L.A. to Bismarck, to Montreal in Canada, Maine, New York... and then we crossed the Atlantic.

We stayed in London for five months before landing in Gloucester; where we've been the past two years.

My father met Karen and they really liked each other. Jake even visited often and treated Karen like his own mother. Celia did, too.

Jake and Nathan got along well and Celia and Jessica got along well. That left me. Then Jake went off to college in the States and Nathan joined The Wanted and moved to London.

And it has been up to now, as I am standing in a light blue dress behind two girls who have overshadowed me in everything.

I peered a glance over at Jake. He was focused on the administer as he spoke some long lectures about marriage. Then my eyes shifted to Nathan. Barely a whole conversation had ever passed between us.

Little did I know that that would change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think?

Sorry if it seems sad...

The rest won't be like that!

Comment & Vote!

Thanks for reading!

xx