Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Lauren's POV:

I finished getting ready and now I'm waiting for Jess, Kaitlyn, and Elizabeth to let me out of the room.

"Can I leave now?" I ask as a flash burns into my eyes. They won't stop taking pictures of me saying its memories for my first date. I just roll my eyes at them. "That's it I'm leaving."

The girls groan at me and start blocking the door.

"You aren't leaving until Shawn gets his ass down here and picks you up." Jess says matter of factly and I roll my eyes out here.

"Why can't I go pick him up you sexist fuck." I tell her annoyance clear in my voice and she stares at me shocked.

"Damn who killed your dog?" Jess asks and I roll my eyes at her.

"Well maybeee if you let me leave, I wouldn't be so harsh." I tell her, but I still feel guilty for what I'm saying. "I'm sorry Jess, I just really want to go and I hate pictures." The girls laugh at me because they all know this is true.

Knock

Knock

Kaitlyn and Elizabeth shove me into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. 

Now I'm stuck in this bathroom.

I'm starting to get the feeling that they don't want me to go on this date.

I start banging on the door. "Kaitlyn, Elizabeth LET ME OUT!" They just responded with a 'shh' Wow. Hoes.

"Hello Shawn, you clean up nice." I hear Jess on the other side of the door. This ain't fair, I wanna see Shawn. I began banging on the door again.

"WHO'S IN THE BATHROOM." Shawn asked angrily.

oh no.

this can't be good.

I stopped banging.

"I SAID. WHO. IS. IN. THE. BATHROOM." Shawn rawred angrily, the whole room shook.

"uh polo?" I squeaked out, but unsure if he heard me.

I heard footsteps approaching me.

Of course he heard me.

"Marcoooo" I heard with a tinge of amusement in his voice.

I squeaked out another "polo" as I heard his footsteps stop right in front of the bathroom door.

A sickening silence called for the worst.

"BOO!" He yelled as he opened the door causing me to scream and jump back, which caused me to slip and almost fall onto the floor if strong arms didn't wrap themselves around me, holding me up. Knowing that the strong arms around me belonged to Shawn, I blushed furiously and looked down.

"Princess don't hide from me." He says in a sweet voice and he puts a finger under my chin and brings up making me look into his eyes.

His beautiful eyes...

and that beautiful smile...

I sigh in content at this.

I see his eyes look down at my lips and I unconsciously lick them and this makes his eyes darken. I look at his lips too and we are both moving closer to each other...

Right when our lips brushed...

"OMG THIS IS SO CUTE, THEY ARE GOING TO FINALLY KISS!" Kaitlyn squeals, breaking the moment between Shawn and I.

Thanks Kaitlyn.

Shawn and I break apart and I finally have a chance to look at him.

Shawn is wearing dark blue denim jeans with a white v neck shirt, which I may add is stretching from bulges of his muscles, and some timberlands. He looks amazing if I say so myself and I look back into his eyes just in time from him to see him done checking me out also.

"You look beautiful." He tells me and I feel a blush crawl up my neck hear another squeal from the girls.

"Why isn't Axel like this with me." Whined Jess and Shawn and I just chuckled. 

"Well come on we have a date to get to." And I just nod my head. Shawn puts his hand on the small of my back and guides me out of the house. 

Right before we get into the car I hear Kaitlyn yell, "DON'T FORGET THE PROTECTION".

I shook my head at her and yelled "VIRGIN FOR LIFE."

I look back at Shawn and see his face white and his eyes bulging out of his head.

"Wh-what d-did y-you ju-just s-say?" Shawn says turning to me and I couldn't help but laugh...

Ah boys and their hormones....