After a few brief moments of debate, I nodded, "That sounds fun, although we should probably keep the hybrid thing a secret."

"I totally understand," Louis nodded in return.

A small bit of comfortable silence filled us and we were left kind of staring at each other before I asked, "Uh, Lou, not that I mind the surprise visits, but what are you doing here?"

"I was bored," he shrugged.

Instead of arguing with the idea that he could just go back to sleep, I shrugged it off, "Want some breakfast?"

"Pancakes?"

"Yupp."

"With chocolate chips?"

"Would I make them for you any other way?"

"You better not."

I gave a small laugh as I walked into the kitchen and began to gather the ingredients for the pancakes that were promised. As I was putting the first one onto the pan, Niall snuck around the corner of the hall and looked confused into the front room.

"Are not my Liam," the sleepy boy stated to Louis.

"You are correct."

"My Liam?" He asked in a confused tone.

"In here, babe," I called and soon heard quick footsteps coming toward the kitchen.

"What are doing?"

"Making you and Louis pancakes."

"Have brown little circles in them?"

"Their chocolate chips," I paused for a slight moment. "Which dogs aren't supposed to have."

"Liam," Niall huffed, making his ears fall to the side a tad. "Am not all dog. Will be fine."

"If you say so."

 He smiled widely, causing his ears to perk back up too as he plopped down at the kitchen table and watched me wander around the kitchen. As I finished the first batch, Niall immediately jumped up to grab some pancakes before I could call Louis into the kitchen.

"Are pancakes done yet?" Louis called.

"Yeah, but Niall gets the first batch," I responded.

"What, why?"

"Because he got here first."

I heard him give a small huff and anticipated his footsteps as they grew closer. I quickly grabbed the plate from Niall, him giving a small noise of protest, and moved him behind me. Louis rounded the corner as Niall shoved a pancake into his mouth with about half of it sticking out. Louis gave a slight glare to Niall to which the boy gave a small wave and Louis took the plate out of my hand, adding another pancake before drowning them in syrup.

"Are mine!" Niall squeaked.

"Yeah, well now they're mine."

"But..." Niall starts but Louis exited the room before he could finish his sentence, causing him to look at me with sad eyes. "Took my pancakes."

"I know, love," I kissed his forehead. "I'll make you more."

Niall's expression perked back up at the idea of more food as I turned around to make him more pancakes. He sat in silence on the counter next to me as I pour the pancakes.

"What are doing today?" He asked, kicking his legs a tad.

"Well Louis wants us to go up to his mum's."

"I'm being forced!" Louis called from the front room.

"Does not want to go see his family?" Niall asked as an ear fell to the side.