Could she look any more desperate and slutty? Her little black dress is strapless and barely covers her bouncy breasts. The dress clings to her small frame like a second skin, even though the middle of the dress is sheer with a lace flower design that shows plenty of skin. The dress shows plenty of her legs as well since it barely goes to the middle of her thighs. Her tiny black boots add three inches to her five foot three frame and her blonde hair lays down her back in actually pretty nice curls. She currently runs her manicured nails down some guys chest as her other hand squeezes his bicep.

Ugh! How did I get stuck with her as a sibling? God must really hate me.

I quickly spin on my heel only to bump into a man who loses his balance and tumbles onto the stage to crash into one of the men playing a cello. It was like dominos. As the man fell onto the stage he smacked into a woman who in turn fell on another woman who then fell on a man. Drinks flew in the air and glass shattered on the marble flooring, all while the man playing the cello fell into another fellow band member, until everyone on the stage was on their butts and their instruments clattering onto the wooden stage.

The room fell into silence and I felt all the eyes in the room turn to look at me. I chew my bottom lip nervously as I look at the people lying in a puddle of champagne and the band being crushed by instruments and each other, all of them glaring at me like I just murdered a whole orphanage and bathed in their blood.

"What did you do?" I hear my mother hiss somewhere close to me.

I cringe as I slowly turn to find her only a few feet away from me. "I-I-It w-was an a-accident, I-I-I swear," I stammer.

Mom stares at me with wide eyes, her hand clutching her own champagne glass, she actually wears the same outfit as Makayla. I wonder if they went shopping together. Then her wide eyes turn to slits as she glares at me. She hands her glass to my father, who I now notice stands next to her, before she stomps over to me.

I take a sharp breath of air and close my eyes tightly as I see her hand coming up to me. The stinging slap of her hand comes next, the slap echoing in the now silent room as my head snaps to the side. I gasp from how hard the hit was and stumble back from the force of it.

I try to breathe normally as I compose myself and look back at her with wide shocked eyes. She just glares at me before she slaps me again, right in the same cheek, with just as much force. Once again my head snaps to the side and I stumble back, but this time I trip over one of the people who I knocked over so I land hard on my ass, the shattered glass on the floor embedding into my hands. A sharp stinging pain runs up my back and I let out a sharp gasp.

"Get. Out." Mom hisses so low I barely hear her, even with it being as silent as death in here.

I just stare up at her with wide eyes and a stinging face, I'm too shocked to move. Oh, and don't forget the throbbing in my ass now that actually makes me want to cry from the pain. My heart seems to stop as mom looks like she is about to murder me. She takes a step closer to me and I swear I can see her breathing fire and steam coming from her ears she is so pissed.

"I said get out," She hisses out with so much anger it makes me wince.

She takes another threatening step to me so I quickly scramble to my feet. I turn on my heel and try to run only I stumble on my own feet and fall onto my hands and knees, the glass in my hands digging further under my skin. I whimper as I jump to my feet and run from the silent room, I know everyone is watching me too. How embarrassing.

I run from the house and repeatedly push the button to the CCTV room for them to open the gate for me. They must have been watching the party because the gate quickly opens for me so I slip out into the chilly night air and run into the road.