"Katie..." Shane says softly.

"No." I say quietly. "No." I repeat. I run frantically inside. I storm upstairs and pull a shoe box out from underneath Beth's bed. I open it revealing my gun, ammo, and knives. I shove the gun in my pants and stick my knife in my boot.

"Katie...what's goin' on?" Beth asks quietly from her spot on the bed.

"I-I just need some air...ok?" She nods quietly.

"You're crying..." She whispers.

"I'll be back by dinner alright?" I say wiping some tears away.

"Where are you goin'?"

"For a walk." I whisper before taking off down the steps and out the front door. I shove past Rick and run straight for the woods, ignoring the throbbing pain in my leg. I hold my swollen belly as I run, tears blurring my vision.

"Katie! Katie!" I hear Shane and Daryl screaming. I don't care where i'm going. I don't care if they follow. I just need some space. I don't get very far before I'm out of breath and my back is aching. I hold my lower back and stand up straight, stretching. Shane catches up with me.

"Katie what the hell were you thinking?!" He asks suddenly concerned. I roll my eyes. "You're almost four months pregnant..you can't just run off like that. You could hurt you self..or the baby." He says suddenly giving a crap.

"It's not like you care." I mumble. His eyes widen.

"Of course I care."

"Oh really Shane? Cause where the hell have you been?" I yell, hurt and angry by how absent he's been lately.

"I just..needed some time..." He says quietly.

"Well congratulations. Now you have all the time in the world. I'm done. I'm done with these games Shane!" I cry hysterically. He grabs my hands.

"No Katie please. Please give me another chance." He cries. "Baby please." He begs. " I swear i'll make it up to you." I lower my head, crying tears of frustration.

"I can't keep going like this Shane. It hurts to much!" I cry.

"I know. I know baby I'm sorry." He whispers as he pulls me into him. "I love you Katie." He says after a while.

"I love you too..." I say quietly. When we get back to the house. Maggie and Glenn have already left. Daryl rushed up to me.

"You alright?" He asks.

"She's fine." Shane answers coldly.

"I'm alright." I answer as Shane walks away.

"I'm goin' out to look for Sarah. I don't care what that good for nothin' son of a bitch has to say." I cough, covering up a small laugh. "You comin?" He asks.

"Of course." He smirks.

"I'll go grab some stuff." I mumbles as he walks away. I go find Shane who is sitting in the living room.

"What was that all about?" He asks jealously.

"We're going to look for Sarah. I just need to grab a few things."

"What? How long will you be gone?" Beth asks cutting in from the kitchen.

"I don't know sweetie, probably a few hours."

"I don't want you to go." She says lowering her head. I pull her into a comforting hug.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, alright?" She nods. I kiss her forehead then turn back to Shane.