Chapter 10

A/N- Hey guys quick side note, you guys blew my mind with all the reads! yeah I know its like 66 but that's still amazing to me!! I though I'd get like 10 at most, so thank dudes!

-Hunter's POV-

I woke up next to Raven. we were still in the library on one of the large leather couches. Her black hair was plastered to her face. she was snoring softly, and her head was laid against my chest. I smiled as her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." I whispered

She smiled and hugged my neck. I kisses the top of her head, I wanted this be a good memory of her but my mind kept going back to the fact that this may be one of the only memories i'll have with her. I was interrupted from my train of thought when one of the guards burst through the double doors.

-Raven's POV-

My mind started to wander when one of the palace staff basically knocked down the door.

"Sir! You father has arrived!" he said and saluted him.

Father? what does he mean by his father has arrived?

"Oh, good tell him i'll meet with him in the court room." Hunter responded

"Yes sir!" he said and ran off

"What was that about?" I asked

"I forgot to tell you my dad was returning today didn't I?"

"Yeah, you kinda did."

"Well I better get down there so he doesn't run around looking for me"

"Can I come?"

"Er..... Are you sure you want to Raven?"

"Y-yeah I'm sure."

"Then lets go."

He offered me his hand and we walked down long corridors until we finally reached a room with vaulted ceilings. There wasn't much in it, except for a long rectangular table that ran from one end to the other. at the end of the table sat a man who looked a lot like Hunter. Bright blue eyes and light brown hair, however this man had a face that looked worn from the worry lines that creased his forehead. he looked very familiar, and when his eyes met mine I knew who he was.

Steve....... the man my dad hated and told me was evil...... was Hunter's dad.

His features softened when he saw me

"Hello what is your name dear?" he asked

"I-I..........my name is R-raven."

"Well it's nice to meet you Raven, now son what was so important that you had to call me back here?"

Hunter laid his palms on the wooden table and took a deep breath

"Heriobrine is alive....." Hunter stated

"Impossible he died years ago!" Steve yelled

"Raven has seen him father, it's true." hunter replied and gestured to me.

His cold blue eyes met mine, and stood up.

"You know raven I feel like I have seen you before."

He started to saunter over to me and I felt my heart start to hammer in my chest. He extended his hand out to me, like a hand shake.

"C'mon dear I don't bite." Steve said

So I i extended my hand to his and he grasped it. He held it only for a few seconds before he backed away in horror.

"That power level........."

"Power level ?" I asked

"My dad can identify the amount of power that's in a person, normally it's only 2 on the scale, which is normal to humans." Hunter explained

(A/N kinda abrupt wasn't it?)

Steve pointed a shaking finger at me.

"GUARDS SEIZE HER!" Steve yelled

Five different guards started to make their way towards me.

"DAD! What are you doing!!" Hunter yelled and put himself between the guards and me.

"She is a MONSTER Hunter...."

Hunter's soft eyes turned to look at me.

"What is he talking about Raven?" He whispered

I felt tears welding up in my eyes.

"I-I........I-I..........I'm sorry hunter." And said and kissed him on the cheek. And then I ran.

(A/N- Hey guys! sorry I forgot to post in a while, I'm kinda sick right now :( but i'll try to post more frequently! Bye for now dudes!)