Chapter 3

A/N- hey y'all! I forgot to include this in my first author's note but yeah. I do not own any rights to minecraft or anything to do with it! Any who ON WITH THE STORY

-Raven's POV-

I walked along the cobblestone path toward the Castle. I looked at the buildings around me. they were tall and made of stone bricks and had birch roofs. this city seemed very developed, unlike the other city I had seen out in the east. As we passed the people if the city bowed their head at the guy I was following. He probably had some kind of power in this strange country. I saw a lot of different shops, ones that sold redstone, one that sold clay, and one that just sold different kinds of wood. I shoved my hands into the pocket of my green creeper hoodie. I kept my head down, I didn't want anyone to see me, especially my mother who always kept watch over this world through her Eye of Ender. If she saw me, she would send my dad to get me........ and lets just say these people and my dad don't get along.

"Hey raven?" the guy asked

"What?" I snapped, this was starting to get annoying to follow him around.

"Well, your were kinda drifting off when I asked you if you liked the city..." he said

"Oh..... Yeah it's nice." I said feeling guilty I lashed out at him. Actually he was very nice to me, and well....... He is kinda cute. No I can't be thinking that! My parents would kill me. but .... they can't read my thoughts so why not? I mean he was really cute, with chestnut brown hair and bright blue eyes.... somewhat familiar actually.

"Well we're here!" he said as he gestured to the castle.

"Cool..." I said and looked at the stone building, it had large stained glass windows and guards posted everywhere. I hid behind the guy what was his name?.......I don't know...... but I felt him tense as I grabbed his arm.

"H-hey it's no problem these are my Guards they won't hurt you." he flashed me a smile

-Hunter's POV-

I felt myself blush when she grabbed my arm. I didn't realize what she was afraid of until I saw my guards raise their swords and bows.

"H-hey it's no problem these are my Guards they won't hurt you." I said

She relaxed a bit and mumbled under her breath. Something along the lines of 'not if you knew what I was'.... I don't know it doesn't matter.

I lead her to the library and let her sit down in one of the leather chairs.

"So do you mind if I ask why someone like you was in the mines?" I asked

She flashed me a glance

"Someone like me?" she said in a harsh tone

Woops.... I may have just offended her... I'm not the best at negotiation.

"I u-uh...." I managed to get out.

Ok so I sucked a negotiation.

She smiled a bit.

"I-I mean, that, well you didn't have any armor or a weapon so.... I me that yeah..." I said

"Yeah I don't need that stuff." she said

"B-but what about the monsters?" I asked. Now i was really curious about the girl with purple eyes.

She scoffed and said

"Monsters aren't as violent as you think."

I stared in disbelief, aren't violent.... AREN'T VIOLENT? Theses things...... destroy villages and KILL OUR PEOPLE! w-what is this girl thinking?!! she must have noticed that I was angry because she spoke up.

"I-I think I should go...." she said and started to leave.

"No, no it's late you should just stay here for a while.." I said once i calmed down.

"I.....er...um..." she said

"It's already late and the paths are probably full of bandits and monsters by now." I said

"O-ok" she said

"Nancy" I called

"Coming!" she responded

When she entered i introduced her to Raven.

"Raven, this is Nancy the head maid, Nancy this is my guest Raven. Can you show her to one of our rooms?" I asked

"Of course, head up ahead dear I'll be right behind you."

"O-ok" she said and left

Before Nancy followed her she said to me

"You shouldn't go falling for girls your just met hunter....."

"I-I umm.... "I said

She laughed

"Just get to know the girl fist ok?" she said. good old Nancy she was like a mother to me, and she always had good advice.

"Alright Nancy." I said and she left to follow raven.

Raven....... what have I gotten myself into? I plopped into the chair and before I knew it i fell asleep.