Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Ten.

Start from the beginning

"Really!" Griffon exclaimed, his voice calming down at this point. I kept my eyes shut, not wanting to stare into his beautifully haunting green eyes.

"I'm not just a hump and dump," I whispered, more to myself then Griffon, but I knew by the sudden silence he was listening, "I'm a girl, I have feelings."

"Ma-" Griffon began, but I stopped him with a silent shush. My eyes were squeezed shut because I was so close to falling off the cliff and letting the tears pour down my face.

"There are people out there that love me, that want me to be happy. If I'm not happy here, if you don't want me, I'll leave. I'll live my life, and you'll live yours.. Griffon, I don't want this. I don't want you to be going around making out with and sleeping with all the girls. Maybe I'm not perfect, but I'm sure as hell I'm not a whore. I won't tolerate your bullsh!t, and I'll move on. Tell me, Griffon. Do you want me, and only me?"

There was a silence, I should of never even proposed the idea in the first place. No wonder Griffon was such a player, he couldn't just have one woman at a time.

"Yes. Yes I want you, Yes I want all of you."

My eyes shot open and I stared at Griffon in surprise.

He wanted me.

I loved the way time flicks by, two hands following eachother, racing to numbers. As a child, I'd sit there and stare at the clock, listening to every tick-tock noise it made. It was different now, the time seemed to be going by so fast. I didn't want that. For a minute, I wanted time to freeze, slow down. My Patience had worn away, I couldn't look and watch the clock click around for more then five minutes.

"You've been staring at the clock for like ten minutes. Are you okay?" Lily asked me, watching me with her dark eyes that always seemed so interested in what ever they were looking at.

"Yeah," I responded, pulling my red hair out of my face, into a high messy bun on the top of my head, "I was just daydreaming."

Lily smiled back at me, "You do that a lot, don't you?" She ran her hands down her wrinkled light blue dress, something a lot of werewolf female's wore, it was simple to take off before a shift. I wasn't a big fan of dresses, so I stuck to shorts and sport bras.

"Do what?" I questioned, leaning back against the counter, staring out the window as the children ran by, one by one shifting into different coloured wolves. A movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention, now Lily's words a daze behind me as I watched something so beautiful, so cruel yet so familiar.

She had curls, light blonde that drifted to her waist, her blue eyes sparkling as she took a boy, half a foot taller then her hand. They were young, probably on seven. He smiled down at her, his eyes black as a midnight sky but his hair a creamy chocolate colour. I knew both were wolves, though I had never seen them around before. Out of no where, another little girl came running out, her hair a dark brown colour, a pretty smile on her face. She grabbed the boys other hand, giving him a yank harshly. The little blonde girl said something, before looking down at her bare feet. The boy nervously kissed the blondes cheek in a friendly way, before the dark brown haired little girl pulled him away, leaving the blonde all alone.

All alone.

I didn't even say anything to Lily as I exited the house, my legs extending quickly as I ran towards the blonde.