Chapter 20

"Puck!!" I call him.

Puck shut his locker and turn his way avoiding me. It's been two days he mad at me and give me his silent treatment.

I stop his way and standing in front of him. "I'm sorry."

"I have a class now." He simply said and walk away.

"Since when you attend the class?" I raise my eyebrows and stop him.

"Since I'm disappointed with you." Puck says and walks off.

I'm still standing in the hallways and looking at him disappeared. I can accept when someone says he mad at me but when it turns into disappointed. It really hurts me and make me sad.

"You okay?" Finn standing in front of me.

"Yeah." I simply nod and walk away.

Finn catches my hand and stops me. "You're not. Is Puck still mad at you?"

I nod slowly and let my head down. "He doesnt even let me talk."

"I will talk to him." Finn suddenly hug me.

I push his body away slowly. "I dont want to make everything getting worse."

"Why dont you just leave him?"

"Finn, I cant. I love Puck." I shake my head.

"Then what about me?" Finn hold my sleeve.

I dont answer him and let my head down. I dont know what to answer his question. It's so complicated now and I dont even know what to do.

"I will talk to Puck and make him understand. I'm sorry." Finn says to me and walk off.

I cant leave Puck and I dont wanna leave him but I miss Finn. I know this is too selfish, like really selfish. What kind of girl I am huh?

Puck's POV

"Dude, we need to talk." Finn stops my way.

"About what?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Please forgive Madison. I will try my best to stay away from her if you wanna forgive her. Please. It was accidentally and I was the one who kissed her first."

"You know that I did my best to be a good guy for her? And look at what you both done to me!" I glare at him and walk away.

Honestly, I'm tired to ignore her like this. I miss her and I miss her kisses but these things really make me sick.

"What's up Puckerman's girlfriend?" Karofsky and Azimio laughs then throw a blueberry slushies to Madison's face.

"Hey you idiot gay!" I yell and come to them.

"Trying to defending your girlfriend, Puck?" Karofsky mocked at me and laughs.

We might fighted and I ignore her but I love her and I wont let anyone hurt her. I throw up my fist and about to punch them until Madison catches my hand.

"Dont!" Madison shake her head.

Karofsky and Azimio keep laughing until they both walks off. I look around and the hallways in full of crowded.

"What are you guys looking at? Go away!" I yell at them. The crowded disappeared. I open my varsity jacket and place it on her shoulder. "I'll help you to clean up." I said to her and bring her away from the crowded.

I know that she is crying. I though she will be the only one member of glee club who wont get slushie but today they got her.

I put my hand around her shoulder and I bring her to the empty boys locker room and glad it's empty.