Chapter 33

Booty Camp

"Jump then slide down and make your left hand as the holder. Like this." Mike says to them as he shows some choreography.

"Come on, Mercedes do that." Mr. Schue says to Mercedes.

"I...cant!" Mercedes sighs then run to the trash bucket. "Mr. Schue everytime I tried to make those move with roll or jump or anything my stomach always doesnt feel good."

I sigh and give her a bottle of mineral water. "That's a contraction from your stomach." I said to Mercedes.

"She is pregnant?" Sam frowns.

"That's a serious problem." Finn says innocenly.

"I havent done anything yet." Mercedes rolls her eyes.

I take her hand and hold her sleeve. "Listen to me, to avoid that vomit when you make moves, just take a deep breath and let those air come out from your mouth. Breath from your mouth not from your nose. You can do that?"

"It's help?" Mercedes raises her eyebrows.

"I did that everyday. It helps to control your breathing." I said to Mercedes.

"I'll try." Mercedes nods.

"I keep my eyes on you since you are the only girl here." I said to Mercedes. "Mike, music." I turn my face to Mike and he plays the tape.

The music begin. Mike start the choreography but I guess the others are tired because Mr. Schue forced them too much.

I stop the tapes and Mike raises his eyebrows at me. "Take a break."

"They still cant do that moves." Mr. Schue frowns.

"Mr. Schue, they're tired. To win Nationals we have to have spirit and health." I said to Mr. Schue.

"Madison and I maybe can tolerate with this condition but them? They're still amateur." Mike says.

"Totally." I nod as agree.

"Alright take a break about fifteen minutes then start again." Mr. Schue says to us then walks off.

"I wanna die!" Kurt sighs and lay his body on the ground.

"I wanna go back to sleep actually. I slept at 3am today and I woke up because of Finn pick me up." I sigh.

"That's why you cant stop yawning and just standing?" Mike raises his eyebrows.

I giggle. "Sorry, I played Uno card with my dad last night since my mom went to Chicago for her work until tomorrow. I cant sleep so my dad was my victim last night."

"I can see that." Kurt simply said.

"Mr. Collins is really nice." Mercedes chuckles.

"Come on, start it again." Mr. Schue walks in.

I stand up and play the music. Now I'm trying my best not to feel sleepy or anything so I make move and let Mike just watch the other's step.

"Mercedes, your body need to move too." Mike says to Mercedes.

"I cant do that moves." Mercedes sighs.

"You can." Mike says.

Mercedes suddenly run to the trash bucket again and vomit again. So Mike stop the music and I turn my face to the others and frowns. Actually the boys is getting better but Mercedes still got a problem.

"I'm sorry, I'll try my best." Mercedes says to us.

"You dont need to be the best. Just be better but I dont see that from you, Mercedes!" Mr. Schue says to Mercedes.