Chapter 3

Madison's POV

"Red!" I said and throw a card to the table.

"Change it into blue!" Dad throw a card to the table.

"Daddy, you're cheating!" I frown.

"You have no prove, honey." Dad shake his head.

"I saw you take a card from your pocket."

"Okay, you have eagle eyes." Dad sighs.

"Okay lets play again but without cheating." I said to dad.

"Honey, it's almost midnight and you have school tomorrow and I have some work that I have done tomorrow." Dad sighs.

"Dad, I'm not sleepy yet." I pouted.

"Call Finn then." Dad simply said.

"Finn must be already fall asleep now."

"Princess, you have school tomorrow. Go get to your room."

"Alright. Old man always win." I roll my eyes.

"You said what? I'm still young." Dad protest.

"How old are you now, dad?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Just 24 years older than you." Dad simply says.

"HAH!! You're fourty now. That's old. If you were twenty I could say that you were young." I laugh.

"How come you count that fast?" Dad frown.

"Dad, you have to admit that your daughter is smart in Math so be proud with that." I grin.

"I always proud of you no matter what." Dad says to me.

"There will be parenting meeting this Friday so come to my school and dress nice, dont bring any kind of music instrumental or your music sheets because it will be worthless. By the way I'm joining the glee club." I chuckle.

"Really? Why you didnt tell me?" Dad smiles at me.

"You didnt come home yesterday. But they dont know who is my father is and if I told them, they might be shock include Mr. Schue. Also we are planning for having sectionals."

"I will come to that sectionals because I will be one of the director. I told you, Josh Groban and Rod are the judges." Dad says to me.

"Really? I guess you should replace Mr. Schue to be our glee club director."

"No, I'm not good at teaching." Dad shake his head. "Hey, didnt I already tell you to sleep? Why you still sit here and have a gossip midnight show." Dad raises his eyebrows at me.

"Dad, you started it and you blame me. Old man." I roll my eyes.

"Maddy..." Dad raise his eyebrows.

"Alright, good night the best old man in the world. I love you." I kissed dad's cheek.

"Love you too, my princess." Dad kisses my forehead. "By the way, what do you want for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Maybe cereals will be nice. I already made a list breakfast menu for everyday there, dad." I pointed at the refrigerator.

I walk upstairs to get into my room. The stairs is near the dining room and I can see that dad clean the table and go back place the uno card we play to the drawer. He turn off the lamp and walk to his room which also on the second floor.

I lay my body on my bed and pull the blanket. I turn off the lamp and fall asleep because I have school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~