The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [28]

Start from the beginning

"Not surprised lesbian sex is hot news... so are you going to invite me in or not?"

He stepped back letting me into his messy room. It was a typical trashy college male room. I sat down at the edge of his bed careful not to touch any dirty laundry, his laptop screen caught my eye and I nosily read the title. I turned away and saw José watching me an evil grin on his face.

"Your next exposé is about Hayden?" I asked.

"Yes. You sound puzzled, why is that?"

"Well I just thought Reed would be next" I said nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders "He is Leah's best friend it makes the most sense"

"Well originally I was going to do Reed, but then the Hayden gossip sort of fell into my lap accidently and it makes more sense to post his next"

"Hayden gossip?"

José smirked knowing that he'd peaked my interest "Oh you know, just the fact that he's the one sleeping with Leah"

My jaw popped open and I couldn't think of a retort. Hayden and Leah? Leah and Hayden? In what logical world did this make any sense? I squinted my eyes trying to see if José was pulling my leg, but he seemed so sure and so serious. So it was true, Leah wasn't a lesbian anymore or was she?

"You can't post this" I said shutting the lid on the laptop.

"And why not?"

"If they wanted people to know their relationship would be public, you cant play with people lives like this José it's not fair"

José stepped towards me "And what, I should protect their lies? I'm a gossip journalist Gemma this is what I do"

"But why my friends José please don't write anymore"

"You invited me to do a story on your friends Gemma, this is all your doing really," he said reminding me, that I was the reason my friends were being ousted.

"And what do I have to do to get you not to post this or any more exposé's ever?"

He bit his lip thinking it over, and then his eyes darkened and he looked at me from top to bottom. I didn't like the look but I held myself ridged trying not to show the disgust on my face. I felt like bugs were crawling all over my skin I hated the way he was looking at me.

"Sleep with me"

"What"

"Sleep with me and I'll never post another exposé on your friends again" he said.

"I have a boyfriend José, you know I can't do that. Be fair chose something else"

"That's the deal, we have s3x no more exposé pieces"

I bunch my fists in my hair exasperated "Okay and say if I do have sex with you, and then what, what is stopping you from writing the exposé pieces anyway?"

He shrugged "We'll sign a legally binding contract or something. An unbreakable vow"

I gritted my teeth to stop myself from laughing. This mess was my own fault and I knew it was down to me to fix it "Fine. Deal"

I left José room and headed to find my boyfriend, José wanted to do the deed on Friday, he promised to hold off on the Hayden exposé until then. He said if I didn't show on Friday he was going to post that as well as all the other dirt he had on everyone. I couldn't let that happen, I just had to explain it to Ben.

A sinking feeling settled in my stomach I already knew how this was going to end, Ben wasn't going to agree and we were going to break up. I had to do this for my friends, I had to sleep with that... my stomach twisted and I clamped my teeth tight trying not to throw up at the thought of José's hands on my body.