Really!

"What are we?"

I asked and turned around in his lap making me straddle him. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

He just kept smiling at me and leaned down to kiss me again before pulling back.

"Do you want to be more than what we are?"

I looked into his eyes before looking down and started to play with his hands.

"Do you want to be more than what we are?"

I asked the question back. While playing with his hands he entwined out fingers together and pulled them up to his lips before kissing my hand. He pulled me up and grabed my other hand before putting it over his heart.

"Do you feel that? That is what you do to me when your close to me, I never want to see you with an other man instead of me"

I did not know what to say. He said the words I have never heared before in my life. I dont know if i should cry or kiss him.

"So what do you say?...do you want to go on a date with me and be my girlfriend?"

This time I looked dumb struke. Did he just really asked me on a date and wants me to be his girlfriend? This feels like a fantasy. I looked at him and he had a nerves expression. Oh yeah I forgot that I didn't answere him. Instead I crashed my lips to his again. It did not take long for him to respond back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So is that an yes?"

"Y-Yes!"

He lifted me up by my hips and twirled me around. I started to laugh and he kissed me agin while I was in the air.

 I started to laugh and he kissed me agin while I was in the air

He kept kissing until he put me down and hugged me tight.

"C-Cant b-breath!"

"Oh sorry"

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked into his eyes.

Blue

I think that is my favorite color now. It feels like I'm looking at a beautiful waterfall through a looking glass.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Just how beautiful your eyes are"

When did I ever get this confident at what I'm saying?

"Oh, really"

"Yes"

He started to lean in closer before kissing the tip of my nose.
"Well i think you have beautiful eyes as well"

I laughed a little before I was lifted into his arms and carried all the way to his car. He put me in the passenger's seat and closed  the door. He walked over to the driver's side and got in the car before starting the engine.

We ride for about ten minutes before we enter the gates to his home. Before I could even open the door Malachie was already there holding the door for me. I smiled and thanked him while getting out of the car. When I got out he grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together. I never had this type of affection before but I really like it.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure let me just get some popcorn!"

I ran to the kitchen and pop some popcorn when I heared something moving in the corner. I walked over to it and looked over at the corner. I saw a figure moving and picked up something off of the ground. I screamed to the top of my laungs and ran over to the island in the kitchen. The figure jumped. And turned around.

"S-sar-rah!"

"Oh, phew dear your scared me really bad"

That his when I heared running come from the stairs.

"COLOMBIANA ARE YOU ALRIGHT!"

I turned around and saw Malachie with no shirt on. I almost died but nodded my head.  He came over to me and hugged me from behind. He kissed my cheeck before looking over at sarah.

"Sarah I thought I told you to go home your kids need you"

"I know it's just that you weren't home and it was really late"

"I'm ok now go your family needs you"

"Yes, thank you sir"

"Sarah what did I tell you about calling me sir?"

She smiled and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Malachie, now go I think your popcorn is ready now"

That was all she said before walking to the door. I turned around and saw the popcorn poped and ready to go. I went over and took out the popcorn. I pored it into a bowl and went into the living room where Malachie was sitting.

"So what movie are we watching?"

I said that while sitting beside him but he pulled me into his lap almost making me spill the popcorn. I turned my head and threw popcorn at his forhead.

"What was that for?"

"For almost making me drop the popcorn!"

I heared him laugh before I felt something nibble my ear. I jumped a little but relaxed and watched the commercials before the movie began. And guess what it was

"RIDDICK!"

"You know about this movie?"

"Yea I like watching Vin Deisel kick butt"

I said while playfully punching the air. Your probley wounderi ng how I watched tv when my dad won't let me. Well when my mother was alive that movie came out and me and my mom watched it. We both really like Vin Deisel he is a great actor.

"I did not know you like Vin Deisel?"

"You don't know much about me"

"Well maybe I should"

He said while leaning close to my ear. I shuddered before I saw the movie come on.

"Shh...the movies on"

I said while pushing Malachie away from me. He chuckled before pulling me into his chest. I started to watch the but soon realized I start to get sleepy. I snuggled in close to Malachie and feasted my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. I felt him snuggle into to me and reasted his head on top of mine.

Safe

That is what i felt before drifting off to sleep...