HELP!

Colombiana's pov:

I woke up to something soft on my body. It felt like I was sleeping on cloud nine. I smiled and turned over so I can injoy this while it lasted. But soon I realized I never had a bed like this ever. And it was this big?

I popped open my eyes before jolting up off the bed. Who's bed is this? I looked around and saw an all white room that was very clean.

"How did I get here?"

I whispered to myself before jolting down the stairs. How many steps are there in one house! I finally madded down stairs and looked at the three always I did not know witch one to take.

I went with my gut feeling and ran to the right. I found a door and open it. I'm surprised it was not locked? I shook the question out of my head and kept running with all the strenght I had. This yard was amazing....to bad my life depended on his run.

I was in the middle of the I guess twenty acres of land, when I heared a bark behind  me.

"No,No please don't let this happen to me again!"

I pleaded trying to run faster while looking backwards at the dog that was running after me. I looked back in front of me, but soon my foot got caught in a whole and I fell face first. Well I guess my life is ending today. I saw the dog come up next to me an I stared it with horror.

"P-Please don't e-eat me!"

The dog tilted his head before putting his nose on my cheek. I closed my eyes letting a year slip out not carring if I died crying but I did not expected this to happen. I felt something wet go up my cheek. I opened my eyes and touched my cheek. I wiped it with disgust before getting more on my face.

"Ahhhh....OK! OK!"

I started to laugh and play with the dog. He was very friendly. I found a stick and threw it. He ran after it and came back to  give it back. I got it back before I started to run with the stick. I looked b ehined me and saw the dog running with his tail wagging. I smiled and kept running until I saw a shadow flash between the trees. I looked at the house behind me and then the trees in front of me.

Should I run or go back to the house. I was cut off by a voice I would last expected to here.

"COLOMBIANA!"

That voice always sends shivers up my spine. I turned around and saw Malachie looking around calling my name. My eart flutter before I realized that I was still standing on the lawn. So this must be his house then....it's huge!

I walked over to the front door that he left opened while barging in. I followed him up stairs and found him with his head down in his hands.

"M-Malachie?"

He shook his head and layed on the couch. I giggled before walking next to him. I touched his shoulder and shook him.

"Malachie what's wrong? And why did you leave the door open!"

That is when he opened his eyes and staired at me with wide eyes. I just started laughing not carring who saw me. I sat back up and saw him looked at me with a seriouse expression. That made me keep laughing and I had to clutch my stomach while trying get up.

"That's not funny"

I nodded my head because I could not talk.

"Y-You should have seen your face"

"My face was nothing I thought you were taken!"

That made me stop laughing and look at him with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry I did not know"

He just nodded his head before getting up.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yea I just don't know how I got here?"

He just chuckled before going up the stairs.

"HAY! Wait what happen last night all I know is that we ate and I had something to drink"

"And did you know what was in that drink?"

I turned to him and shook my head. I knew it was drink but I did not know what was in it.

"You had achohal...five cups of it."

I looked at him with a surprised expression. He chuckled again before he stopped and frowned.

"I guess I would be leaving now....thank you for letting me stay the night"

He looked at me and walked back down the stairs. What was the whole point of going down the stairs then?

"I was going to offer you a job at my boxing tournament"

I did not know he fights for a living?

"Wait.....you fight other people in the ring?"

"Well have you not seen my pictures on tv, the news, and more?"

I looked down remembering when my dad always yells at me when I watched tv. He just wanted me to be dumb. He almost took me out of school, but I said I'll do anything if he keeps me on school. Well I know that was a big mistake!

"Earth to Colombiana!"

"Huh?"

"Did you hear me?"

"N-No"

He started to walk to me and I started to panick and backed away slowly. His going to hit me.....stupid me. I kept walking back and finally hit the wall. Please don't hit me please don't hit me.....

I closed my eyes when I saw him walk close to me. He kept saying stuff before I felt something touch my cheek. I flenched before I did not feel a stinging pain or anything else. I relaxed and let my head fall into his hand. I did not know what I was doing but his hands felt warm and rough,but also safe. I looked at him before looking at the ground.

" I said would you like to become a manager?"

I never done this before but I guess I can't back down the offer?

"B-But I never took classes that dealt with management?"

"Dont worry my job is not that hard to manage"

I smiled and looked back up at him, but stepped away when I realized I don't have a home anymore. I can't get transportation without my dad knowing.

"I-I don't have a car or a house to live in?"

He just smiled and gestured for me to follow. I followed behind him like a lost puppy. We turned like almost four corners. How big is this house? We finally turned the last corner before he stopped making me bump into. I looked at his tall figure before stepping back so I can look at him. Yes I am very short. I think I'm only 5'3 and he is like 6'2. He smiled at me and open the door.

"Welcom to your new room!"