Chapter 8: Ready

Chapter 8

Katniss P.O.V.

Peeta opens the door to our apartment and I sit down on the couch.

"So what do we do now?" Peeta asks sitting beside me.

"I have an idea", I say.

And with that I press my lips onto his. I sit in his lap and lock my legs around his waist while my arms rests on Peeta's shoulders and my hands wander off in his hair.

Peeta's hands rests on my waist as he kisses me back.

The kiss quickly turns aggressive and Peeta lays me down on my back in the couch as I start to unbutton his shirt.

Peetas hands starts to caress my thighs and as he pulls he's hands up the dress follows him and he pulls it off me.

I immediately put my arms over my stomach to shield myself. It's a reflex, I'm not really embarrassed in front of Peeta.

But now he thinks I am.

"No don't do that", he tells me, as he removes my arms. He scans my body, I only have bra and panties on now. "You're so beautiful".

I put my hands on his neck and press down his head closer to me and crash my lips onto his again as I start to pull down his jeans while he starts to fiddle with the claps of my bra and it pops off.

Peeta starts kissing my neck and I moan low. Oh this feels so good.

Peeta starts to work his way down and kisses me on my chest, then between my breasts and down to my stomach. Oh it feels soooo good. Sooo good.

My fingers goes under the hem of Peeta's boxers.

Peeta works his way up again and as he starts to kiss my neck, I start to kiss his neck.

I hear Peeta moan low, just as me.

I feel something hard poke my inner thigh and I know exactly what it is.

I start to pull down Peetas boxers that right now has to be a bit uncomfortable for him.

But Peeta stops my actions when I'm halfway through it.

"Wait Kat, are you sure you wanna do this?" He asks.

I nod.

"Of course, it would feel wrong to not do it", I say.

And I have never agreed more with myself in my whole life. What I said now, is so right. It really would feel so wrong to not do it. I love Peeta with all my heart and I want all of him.

"Really?" Peeta asks.

"Yeah, I want you", I say. "I want all of you Peeta".

And with that he starts to kiss me again.

"I want all of you too Katniss", he mumbles between the kisses.

I continue my action of pulling down Peeta's boxers and he starts to pull down my panties.

Now we're completely naked. But I flip Peeta over so I end up on top.I don't think that's how Peeta wants it though, because he chuckles and flips us again, but the couch ended, so we end up falling down on the floor.

We don't care though, we continue just as if we were still on the couch.

Peeta puts his tip into my entrance and starts to push himself inside of me.

It hurts.

Yes I'm a virgin. And yes I'm twenty. But sex doesn't have an age. You don't need to do it as soon as you can. You should have sex with the one you truly love. I've never been in love, so I've never had a reason to have sex. But now I do. Now I have Peeta.

It hurts like crazy though. Does it always hurt like this the first time? I've heard that it does. But also from some, who said that it didn't hurt at all. I guess that it's different from girl to girl. It doesn't hurt for guys.

I don't make a sound. But I guess that Peeta sees it on my face, because he starts asking me if he should stop, I tell him no.

I don't think it's a good idea to stop right now. We need to finish what we've started, because after this painful first time, it will only get better and better.

Now Peeta is fully buried, and I feel a really uncomfortable ripping inside of me. It hurts so much.

Peeta slowly starts to pull himself out and than in again, out and in, out and in.

And after a while, I start to feel something pleasurable, but it's such a tiny feeling, that I almost can't feel it.

Peeta's pants gets heavier and heavier, and I can feel that his gonna explode very soon.

Before I even had time to think that, Peeta softens inside of me and falls down beside me.

I kiss his cheek as I turn to my side and paste my body against Peeta's.

Peeta wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"I love you Peeta", I whisper and yawn.

"I wish I could explain in words how much I love you Katniss Everdeen", Peeta says.

I yaw one more time before I feel my eyes getting heavier and I fall asleep.

When I open my eyes the next morning I feel really stiff in my whole body. I don't really know why. I just feel Peeta's warm body beside me.

I realize that we're lying on the floor. What the hell? Why are we ... Oh right. Yeah, now I remember.

I kiss Peetas cheek and he starts to stir.

He opens his eyes, revealing those beautiful eyes of his.

"Well good morning beautiful", he says with a sexy morning voice.

"Hey sexy voice", I say, and Peeta chuckles.

I stand up. Trying to wake up my body. I'm really sore after sleeping on the floor an entire night.

I stretch out my hands for Peeta. He takes them and I pull him up.

"Okay, we're never sleeping on the floor again", Peeta says. "Even the tent beds seems cozy compared to this, and they really are a back killer".

I giggle.

"Well, I guess that we get to inaugurate our new bed tonight instead", I say.

Peeta wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my naked body close to his.

"Yeah, and I don't know about you, but I'm gonna sleep like a baby", he says. "I mean, that bed must be a lot more comfortable than the floor".

"Yeah, I guess that it has to be", I agree with a foolish grin on my face.

Only Peeta can make me smile like this. I love how Peeta makes me feel. There is no one like him. No one as good for me as him.

But I can't give him what he wants.

I know very well that he wants a family. But I don't know. I mean, I can do the whole be-a-wife part. But not the mother part. I just can't. I've never wanted children. And I can't see how that's ever gonna change. I won't change my mind. I don't think anyway.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

✏️1193 words✏️

Hey, I hope you guys liked it :) I'm sorry if it was crap, I know I'm not that good, but I'm trying my best :)

Please vote and comment to tell me what you guys thought :)

I would really much like to know that :)

-Josephine xx