" Sorry for being a little snappy I've been worried about that too but hyung told me not to worry about it so I'm going to try not to. He thinks as me a friend anyway"

The couple look at their hyung sadly as they see him trying to hide the emotion away as he puts the books that are needed for class in his backpack.

" I'll see you guys at lunch okay ? "

Before the boys could say anything Jimin was already walking to his first period with Yoongi he sighs holding his cardigan closer to him as he walks to the back and people already whispering about him as he sits down.

Since the bell rings he sits by himself Yoongi still hadn't come into the class but he shrugged it off now that he had the title of friend he shouldn't worry about him right?

At that moment the door swings open and a bunch of gasps surround the room, Jimin raises his head and sees that Yoongi had a busted lip and a black eye. He walked past people that stared at him as well even the teacher.

" Can you guys stop fucking staring at me !" he yelled out people looked away but the teacher wasn't having it

" Min Yoongi get out of my class if you are going to act like that"

" Whatever" he grumbled turning on his heel and walking out of the class room.

Jimin was contemplating whether or not he was going to follow after Yoongi but since he is his friend ( well atm cause they wanna be playing dumb). Jimin stands up running after Yoongi since the whole scene with his hyung vs. teacher caused a little mayhem in the class.

Seeing Yoongi walk out of the school Jimin runs fast to catch up to him yelling his hyung's name trying to get his attention. Yoongi stopped for a second hearing his name and well Jimin crashing into him because he was running really fast and couldn't stop.

Jimin holds on to yoongi his arms wrapped around him closely Yoongi freezes but inside he is happy that the boy he cared about and had a small crush on. That he wont admit to actually came after him.

" What happened Yoongi who did this to you"

" Nothing to worry your pretty little head over princess I promise"

Yoongi turns around and gives a small smile to Jimin even though Jimin wasn't going to take that answer. 

"Please Yoongi just trust me on this you said we are friends right and friends tell each other stuff when they are feeling down or bothered by it"

Yoongi knew that Jimin was probably not going to let this go until Yoongi told him what was going on so he grabs his hand and drags his princess to his car and puts him inside. Jimin was confused on why his hyung was doing this they had classes they needed to get to.

If this was a way for Yoongi to vent he was going to just have to miss the rest of his classes and explain to his mother later.

Yoongi get into the car revving the engine and drives quickly so the security of the school wouldn't catch them because he didn't want his Jiminie to get in trouble. The car stops at a abandoned park and Yoongi tells Jimin to get out, Jimin being a little uneasy about it still stays in the car. The older could see the younger is reluctant to get out so he tries to explain to him why they are there.

" This is were my dad used to take me before he died so I'd rather come here and explain it to you where it is quite then someone loud and you wont really understand where I am coming from"

Jimin nods his head wanting to apologize for the loss of his hyung's father but he didn't want it to seem like he pitted the older boy. As he got out he hugs himself feeling the cold air hit his tan legs shivering a little.

" I'm sorry princess I know it's cold"

Yoongi pulls the younger close to him hoping that the body heat between them could warm him up.

" I just want to know if you are okay or not don't worry about me"

Nodding Yoongi begins his story..

 I was just minding my business going to my locker as your friend Namjoon comes up to me, not wanting to be bothered with him I asked for him to leave me alone. He kept saying things like I am using Jimin or stay away from Jimin and I wouldn't use you princess like who is he talked when he yelled at you over something stupid. So being the dumb idiot that I am I told him that " at least he likes to stupid time with me since he left your dumbass" . Thats when he threw the first punch and gave me a black eye but then I retailted with punching him harder people started to surround us as we kept beating the crap out of each other then I realized the dick wasn't worth it and I got up and left.

After finishing his story Jimin looks at him wide eyed knowing that even if he wasn't talking to Namjoon at the moment Yoongi still beat him up.

" B-but why couldn't you just I-ignore him hyung"

" Because he talked about someone I cared about in not a nice fashion and I care about you a lot princess more than you know okay? "

Jimin blushes and nods his head hugging Yoongi's side to let him know that he cares for him to only more than friends kind of way but Jimin will keep that to himself for the time being.

" I know you are cold you wanna go in the car and we can drive back to school before it gets out?"

" Hyung can we just stay here for a little bit I like this park"

Thats what they did they sat there in silence holding each other as friends would to comfort but what they really needed to do was to confess to each other but all good things happen to those who wait.

A/N 1663 words in total I think im going to be updating more often since I have a computer and I type and get things done faster. I didn't want to be that author that keeps asking for comments and stuff but I really want to hear what you guys think about this story and if you want some things to happen. Btw im in the process of writing three knew stories because im freaking stupid thinking that I could manage all them but once im half way done with this story I have some that I want you guys to choose

Your colors- NamJin: a boy that secretly takes photos of the school's poplar soccer player and ends up becoming friends with him( based of Halsey's song colors but different in a way)

willow- Kaisoo: A anti socal boy that plays chess and looks at a boy who sits at the willow tree everyday

Other side of paradise- Taekook : A bakery boy that lives his life to the fullest meets a man that could show him a whole new side of paradise

please tell me which one you would want to be published because I do write them just not publish so I can have something to have once Im done with Princess and his Hyung but please feel free to DM me I want to make some friends.

sorry this was long stay healthy yall and love yourselves ( yes im on the cypher part 4 hype )