He answered with a simple 'Hello' and waited for a reply. He earned back a similar greeting and he was right in assuming that it was indeed Jordan.
"Where are you?" He asked over the phone and Justin could hear the sounds of wind blowing on the other end of the line which suggested to him that Jordan was just now leaving work.
"I'm at the store getting a few things, i am leaving soon." He replied as he balanced the phone between his ear and shoulder and began pushing the kart again.

He pushed he kart with one hand and used the other to secure the cellphone would stay by his ear as he listened to his fiancé and scanned the shelves for more things they needed.
"I'm just leaving work, I will be home in about two hours." Jordan spoke over the phone and Justin nodded to himself to engrossed in picking out the food products to remember that he was on the phone and Jordan couldn't see him nodding.
"Okay, I'll be home soon. Is there anything you want for your dinner?" Justin questioned and he waited as Jordan thought before replying.
"No sweetheart, you can choose tonight." He heard and Justin smiled to himself.
"Okay, I will see you when you come home." Justin spoke in a cheerful voice as he grabbed a batch of apples from the shelf and dropped them into the kart.

Jordan spoke back a similar response before Justin hung the cellphone up and propped it back into his pocket. After that he skimmed the isle grabbing a few more products before checking out at the tills.

He had a small conversation with the cashier as he scanned the groceries and helped Justin put them in bags. It was only small talk about things like the weather and football which Justin really didn't know much about because he wasn't really a fan. He paid and placed his bags in the kart so he could take them out to his car without any trouble.

He left the store at around 3:24pm after unloading his bags into the trunk of his car.

***

As soon as Justin arrived home he began cooking their dinner so it would be ready to eat when Jordan arrives home.

He decided on making a chicken risotto and as he waited for the ingredients to cook searched the shopping bags and taking the items out to put away in their rightful home.

He put away everything that belonged to the kitchen before quickly stirring his risotto and taking a few bags upstairs. He walked into his and Jordan's shared bedroom that he had tidied early that day and walked into the bathroom. He put away the bathroom products he had bought which included Jordan's favourite after shave and hair products along with a few of his things before quickly running back downstairs to check on his food.

The risotto was ready for eating when Justin got back downstairs. He smiled to himself as he turned off the heat on the cooker and removed the pot from the extremely hot ring before reaching upwards and grabbing two plates from the cupboard above him. Placing the two white plates on the counter top next to him he then grabbed a large spoon to help him dish the food out onto the plates.

He left the food sitting on the counter as he quickly washed the dirty pot that he had used to cook the risotto in and then he grabbed two sets of forks, knifes and a spoon and lay them out as Jordan liked them on their dining table. He then went back over and grabbed the food plates and placed them on the mats that he had set out earlier. The bigger food portion at Jordans seat and then his own at his side. Lastly he grabbed two glasses and poured himself and Jordan something to drink. Jordan normally liked a beer when he comes home from work so that's what Justin did. He went to the fridge and grabbed a can of Jordan's favourite type of beer and once he opened it he poured the liquid into a glass leaving the can half empty.