The door opened reaveling a smiling Hunter. "Hey guys. Come on in." He said. We all walked passed him and into the house.

~°~

"Well my whole family loves you and your mom so I guess welcome to the family!" Hunter walked over to me and gave me a hug. "But I kinda feel weird calling you family because you're hot and I would hook up with you..."

"Hunter you're drunk. Leave her alone and go sit back down." Carter hissed. Hunter pulled away and chuckled. He stumbled his way back over to the chair he was sitting in and sat down.

"Hey guys. I'm leaving. It was nice to see you all and Kali it was really nice meeting you." Eric waved. Eric was another cousin of the boys. He is twenty one and really nice.

"Bye!" All the boys said.

"Bye. It was nice meeting you too." I smiled. He smiled back and left.

"See you all later. Bye Kali." Dean said as he got up from the chair and walked out of the room. Dean was also a cousin of the boys.

"Okay well goodbye boys and bye Kali. It was so nice meeting you. You have my number so call me soon. So we can hangout!" Lilly hugged me then left. Lilly was also a cousin of the boys.

"Hey kids. We are going to stay here tonight." John said as he stood in the doorway.

"Why?" Carter asked.

"Because me and Kate have had too much to drink." John chuckled. "So you guys can make the sleeping arrangement. Just remember none of you boys are sleeping in the same room as Kali." He gave the boys a serious look. They all sighed but said yes. "Okay well I will be out in the living room." John left.

"I call sleeping with Kali!" Hunter said. Carter hit him in the arm.

"No you are not." Carter hissed.

"Fine. You can have Haliey's room all to yourself. Is that okay?" Hunter asked me. I nodded and got up and walked to Haliey's room. I layed down on her bed. Looking up at the cealing.

"Hey Kali heres my clothes. I left them here last time I stayed over. You can wear them if you want." Brad said. I sat up and looked at him.

"Okay." I said. He threw his pair of grey sweat pants at me and his black hoodie that had his football teams name on the front and his last name on the back and his football number underneath his last name.

"Oh wow you're being nice again?" I raised an eyebrow. He rolled his eyes and layed down on the bed with me. He put his hands under his head. He looked over at me.

"I just thought you would want to change out of that dress."

"Yeah I do. Thanks." I gave him a small smile. He gave me a small smile back. I got off of the bed and turned to him. "So are you like planning on staying and watching me change or..."

"I mean if you want me to."

"No I don't."

"Well I really don't feel like moving so I will just turn away and you can change."

"Fine." I sighed. I handed him a pillow and he buried his face into the pillow. I hurried and tried to take off my dress but it wasn't coming off. The zipper was stuck. "Damn it." I mumbled.

"What?" His voice sounding muffled.

"My zipper is stuck."

I could hear him getting off of the bed.

"Here I will help."

"No-"

"Too late. I'm helping."

He stood behind me. I could feel his cold breath hitting the back of my neck. I held up my hair so he could unzipp my dress without my hair getting caught into it. I turned around when he was done unzipping it. When I turned around I didn't expect him to be so close to me. I let go of my hair and let it fall down onto my shoulders.

He looked into my eyes and my heart started beating faster than usual. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. He leaned in and stopped just a few centimeters away from his lips touching mine.

"You want me. Just say it." He whispered. His cold breath hitting my lips making me shiver. He bit his bottom lip and glanced at my lips and then looked back up into my eyes.

"I don't." I lied. To be honest I kind of do want him...is that bad?

"You do but you shouldn't." He whispered. He's right. I do but I shouldn't he's my stepbrother.

"You're the one who keeps making a move on me so you must want me."

"Now why would I want my stepsister?" He smirked.

"I don't know you tell me?"

"Brad?" A voice called out from the hallway. Brad stepped away from me and walked to the door. He looked at me one last time before he walked out the door.

I walked over to the door and closed it. I changed into his clothes and then turned on the TV and crawled up to bed and covered up.

Did he want me? Probably not I mean I'm his stepsister but he has been making some moves on me. Well I think he has? I mean he always gets so close to me to the point where are lips are almost touching. Great now this is going to keep me up for a while.

Ive been up for another hour just thinking about Brad. Finally I got so tired I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Hmmm does Brad want Kali??

Okay I know I kind of say this a lot but I just wanted to say thank you so much for voting. I've been getting a lot of votes lately and it makes me want to do faster updates and make this story longer!

I hope you have a great day/night.

Remember that if you ever want to talk inbox me! I will reply back.😊

Okay love you all. Keep smiling! Bye!

Vote/Fan/Comment💕