Chapter 9

Camila's POV

I've been hanging out with Shawn a lot and I'm really starting to like him. We just finished our fifth date and we're now sitting in his car outside my house.

"I really had fun tonight." He admitted while staring into my eyes. I smiled.

"I had fun too."

Silence soon filled the car as Shawn tapped his thumbs on the steering wheel nervously. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He blurted out, catching me off guard. After letting what he said register in my mind I finally answered.

"Yes."

----------

Lauren's POV

"You'll call me, right?" The girl asked after putting her clothes on and walking to my front door.

"Yeah, no." I said before slamming the door in her face. Why do they always expect me to call them?

I began walking up the stairs when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned.

"I'm not calling you!" I yelled as I swung the door open only to realize that it wasn't the girl, it was Ally.

"I see you're still messing around." She laughed. I smiled widely before pulling the smaller girl into a hug.

"I thought you were still in Texas," I said after pulling away.

"I decided to come and make sure you're staying out of trouble." She laughed. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, we have some catching up to do." I laughed nervously.

----------

"Wait, so you beat somebody up for breaking the girl's heart, then you broke the girl's heart?" Ally asked while shaking her head disappointedly. I opened my mouth to speak when Dinah ran into the room. How the hell did she get in?

"Camila and Shawn are dating." She breathed out.

"WHAT?!" I asked angrily.

"Apparently they've been going on dates for the past few weeks and a few nights ago Shawn grew some balls and asked her to be his boo thang." She said while sitting down. I frowned and looked down.

"I hope you know that you have no right to be mad about this." Ally jumped in. I looked at her confused.

"Why not?"

"Because you broke up with her. She was given the chance to move on, so that's what she did." I sighed, knowing she was right. That's not going to stop me from being mad though.

----------

If I see any PDA between Camila and that Mendes guy today I'm going to be pissed.

I know I broke up with Camila but I still like her and seeing her with that squeaky voiced motherfucker is not going to help anything.

"Lauren!" Dinah yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Class is over. We're literally the only ones in here besides the teacher." I shook my head before walking out of the classroom with Dinah close behind.

While walking to my locker I saw the one thing I've been dreading all day; Camila and Shawn making out.

I clenched my fists as I tried to get rid of the urge to punch Shawn in the face.

"Lauren," Dinah said softly while gently touching my arm. I yanked my arm away and approached the couple.

"Can you not do that shit here? You're making me nauseous." I pulled Shawn away from Camila.

"We were busy!" Shawn yelled.

"Shut your little dick having ass up and go be busy somewhere else." I was going to walk away until I heard her voice.

"Lauren, can we talk, please?" She said while biting her lip. I nodded before allowing her to pull me into an empty classroom. We stood there in silence, just staring at each other.

I looked at her lips then back to her eyes, only to see her doing the same. It's now or never.

I pushed her into the wall and attached our lips. God, I've missed this feeling. The butterflies in my stomach, the lightheadedness. I miss the way she makes me feel.

When air became an issue we pulled away and put our heads together.

"I miss you so much," She said as tears began to stream down her face.

"I miss you too." I wiped her tears and kissed her for head.

I can't do this anymore, I'm gonna get my girl back.

I put our lips back together and lifted her up, sitting her down on one of the desks.

She pulled me between her legs and took my shirt off. I grabbed hers and pulled it halfway up before someone knocked on the door, causing her to quickly push me away from her.

"Hey Mila, are you done?" Shawn said through the door. I rolled my eyes. Fucking cockblock.

"Um, yeah. I'll be out in a minute." Camila said before getting up, grabbing my shirt off the floor, and walking up to me.

"We're still not done talking," She whispered seductively in my ear. My breath hitched.

"I'll see you later." She said before pecking my lips and walking out.

Fuck.

I put my shirt back on and walked out of the classroom. Dinah stood right by the door with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Your shirt's on backwards." She laughed. I groaned and quickly fixed it.

"Never bring this up. Ever." I said before walking away.

Camila's POV

Crap crap crap crap crap.

I just made things a thousand times harder for myself. I'm emotionally messed up AND I just cheated on my boyfriend while he was just on the other side of the door. I'm going to have to set some standards for myself because I can't keep letting myself fall into Lauren's trap.

I'm going to tell Shawn what happened and avoid Lauren at all costs.