The Accident

Y/N Pov
BOI!!!
Really Luke.
I bet you said the same exact thing to that girl you cheated on me with.
Anyway I hanged up on him.
I just don't want to deal with that right now.Just then I get a call from Zane...?

Y/n:H-Hello

Zane:Hey-Wait Y/n You sound like you've been crying.

Y/n:Psh,me no I don't cry.

Zane:Y/n tell me whats going on before I go over there to find out.

Y/n:No! don't come over it will make it more confusing.My Ex boyfriend Luke Just moved to Mystreet just guess where he went to first.Anyway my Friend scared him out and I went up to my room only to be called by him.Saying he still loves me.

Zane:Wow first thats a really long explanation secondly I didn't know You had an ex boyfriend.

Y/n:Yeah real jerk cheated on me right in front of me.

Zane:Do you still love him?

Y/n:No,Yes,I don't Know sorta.
Why does that matter?

Zane:*mumbles* Yeah it does.

Y/n:What was that?

Zane:Nothing-nothing at all.

Y/n:Okay...So hows your day been Zane?

Zane:Fine as always,You?

Y/n:It was ok till now.

Zane:Hey don't let him ruin your day you wanna go on a walk or something?

Y/n:Sure! Sounds great just let me not look like trash.

Zane:*mumbles* You never look like trash to me *Talking normal again*
Sounds good.

Y/n:See you soon!

Zane:Bye!

Yay! I get to go on a walk with Zane.I'm so weird to get excited over that.Anyway I get changed and do my hair and put on some natural makeup and some clothes to wear.

Anyway I get changed and do my hair and put on some natural makeup and some clothes to wear

(If you have a different hair or style just change it to your style

(If you have a different hair or style just change it to your style.)

Done! Time to head over to Zane's!

(Time skip brought to you by a Lazy Author~Chan)

"Hey Zane!"I say walking up to him."Hello Y/n."Zane says calmly his cheeks dusted with pink blush."Wanna start walking?"I asked sweetly."Y-Yeah lets go."Zane said stuttering.

~Tem skitp To In Thw Middwe Of The Waik (Jerry give back my phone!)

Zane's Pov
We've been walk for about thirty minutes talking about random stuff.Seeing her hand there I'm so tempted to hold it but thats kinda weird.Anyway after a while of walking some guy walked up to us I didn't know who it was.But y/n did I can tell by the look on their face."L-Luke hey..."Y/n stuttered My eyes winded This poser of an emo is Luke Irene! I sorta wanted to laugh."Y/n Hey who's this?"Luke asks giving me a dirty look.Oh boy I better stop hanging out with y/n because he gave me a dirty look😂"This is Zane my best friend.Luke, Zane. Zane, Luke"Y/n said introducing us to each other."Hey."He said sticking his hand out like he was expecting me to touch that.Boyyyy take your hand back now before I chop  it off I will don't test me You made my best friend cry.I just stick my hands in my pockets.He slowly takes his hand back and puts in by his side."Ok...Well we better go."Y/n said cheerfully and grabs my hand as we walk around him and continue with our walk.Thanks Y/n I'm blushing now.I can tell I'm doing the smol child pout right now."Jealous Zane?"Y/n asked suddenly giggling.I turn redder than well red I don't know much that red except blood but thats more of a maroon."N-No way Pshhhhhh I never get jealous at least not as much as Garroth."I say laughing a bit."Now thats true."y/n says laughing.Dang I wish I didn't like them as much as I do.But they're just so pretty."Zane. Zane!"I suddenly brought out of my thoughts by Y/n basically yelling at me."Huh!"I say confused."Zane were you even listening to me?"Y/n asked probably annoyed."Nope."I said calmly."Zane I said that I really enjoy hanging out with you even though I was being a cry baby earlier."Y/n said their eyes shining in the light."T-Thanks but your not a cry baby."I say smiling at her."Thanks."Y/n says smiling.

~Time skip Yooooo!(huehue)~

Zane's pov
We eventually get to the end of the street and we decided to cross the street.I don't think either of us expected what happened next to happen.While walking across the street I suddenly hear my name getting called I look behind me to see its y/n suddenly I'm hit by something I pass out.

Heyyyyyyy its Author Chan guys this is the first ish long chapter in a long time.I'm sorry about not posting that much schools taking up a lot of my time.I decided to add a huge cliff hanger today enjoy!!!

Word Count:828