Meeting The Guys

Y/N Po

Aphmau and I headed off my lawn and headed over to a smaller house that gave off a homely feel. She knocked on the door, and after a couple of seconds a guy opened the door, a blonde with ocean blue eyes.

"Hey Aph and you are..?"He asked curiously while smiling.

"Y/N." I replied blushing a bit.

"Garroth, Y/N just moved into the house next to Brendan's House!" Aphmau says gleefully.

"Oh I'm so happy we have a new neighbor, I'll call the guys down!"Garroth said gleefully.

"GUYS, COME MEET THE NEW NEIGHBOR!!!!!"Garroth yells.

"Stop yelling." Says another guy voice obviously annoyed, but seemed used to it.

A few hot looking guys came downstairs (I know Travis lives downstairs). The first guy that came down was one with brown hair and blue eyes who was smirking when he saw me. The next guy had dark blue hair and light blue eyes looked at me excited. And the last guy oh boy... He had white hair that made him look old and Light lime green eyes. And as soon as he opened his mouth I mentally sighed.

"Heyyyyy,Cutie~."He said flirtatiously.

"Oh god.." I sighed out.

"Travis, You're making her uncomfortable" Garroth said as he slightly chuckled.

The hot brown hair guy look at me smiling "Hey there madam, I'm Laurence." As he kissed my hand.

"Dante."The bluenette said winking at me.

"Travis is the name and making girls feel good is my game ~"Says the guy with white hair cockily.

I then scooted closer to aphmau, as if telling her to protect me.

"Garroth, are you the boy here who isn't a Casanova?" I asked honestly kinda scared he'd say yes.

"No~! There's my brother, he won't flirt with you." Garroth said half defensive, half reassuringly.

"Sure if you want a guy that plays with ponies. And hates everyone." Laurence replied snarky and started laughing.

Soon all the guys were laughing and I looked at aph and she looked unamused. She suddenly spoke up for one of the first times since we got there.

"Hey! Zane's not a bad person once you get to know him. And my little horsey is the best show ever!" Aphmau argued.

"I agree, I love MLH to death." I said smiling.

The boys laughed a bit. I wonder who Zane is, he sounds interesting.

"Well, We best be going before dark."Says Aphmau.

"You sure? We could get to know each other a bit better.~" Travis said in response.

He was then slapped.

"No thanks, I'm good. Bye guys, let's hang out some time soon!" I say as we walkout the door seeing all the guys wave except Travis who was on the ground.

"Well that was interesting." I say laughing a bit.

Aphmau joins in and exclaims "That was nothing, just wait it gets weirder."

"Oof."

We laugh a bit and walk up to a rather large house with a fence surrounding the side.

"Come on in, this is my house." Aphmau starts sweetly.

Edited: May, 18th, 2018

Words:515