Old Friends Meet New Friends pt 1

Y/N Pov
YES!! Today is the day Sarah,Emma and,Rosie move in!! I'm so Excited! They also get to meet everyone on My Street.I swear this is going to be hilarious because Sarah is super over protective of her friends so is Rosie...Emma is the chillest person I know and I don't know how she puts up with us but she does quite well actually.

~Time skip to when they get here~

They're here I'm so happy.I walk over to their house.I see Sarah talking to the driver of the moving van."Yo,What up Girl!!"I yell to Sarah "Y/N Gurl it's so good to see you!"Sarah says as we hug each other.We continue talking till I see Emma walks out of the house "EMMA HEY!!!"I yelled "Y/N omi hey!"Emma says happily.We hug as well "So where's Rosie?"I ask her "Oh,Rosie got a new job kinda why we moved,anyway she's at her job."Emma explained "Oh,Anyway it's great to see you guys again you guys gotta meet the neighbors they're are all around our age."I said happily "We would love to!"Sarah said "Lets go!"I exclaim happily.

~Time skip to when they get to Aphmau's house~

Our first stop is aph's because she's my best friend besides Zane and Zane doesn't like people very much.I knock on aphmau's door.Aph opens the door "Y/N,Hey who are your friends?"Aph asks happy to meet new people."Oh this is Emma and Sarah we have another friend here to but shes at work."I explain."Oh ok,I always love meeting new people.Are you guys moving in with Y/N?"Aphmau asks them."Nope,We got are own home a few houses down from where Y/n lives"Sarah explains."Oh,Well Kateyln's doing something for a drama class she takes but Kawaii~Chan's here."Aphmau Says then calls kawaii~chan down."Yes Aphmau~Senpai!"Kawaii~Chan says walking down the stairs."Hey Kawaii~Chan." I say smiling."Oh,Kawaii~Chan did not know there was going to be visitors or Kawaii~Chan would have made cupcakes."She says sadly."It's ok Kawaii~Chan I just wanted to introduce you to two of my best friends they just moved here."I say smiling."Oh,Ok do you mind if kawaii~Chan knows your name's?"Kawaii~Chan asks sweetly."I'm Sarah."Sarah says "Emma."Emma says as well."Ok,Sarah~Sama and Emma~Chan Kawaii~Chan thinks it's great to meet you guys but Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau~Senpai have to go to work but we should have a get together so you can meet everyone on the street." Kawaii~Chan suggests smiling."Ya we'd like that."Emma accepts happily."We'll you guys got work so we'll see you later bye!"I say waving and walking away with Sarah and Emma behind me."Bye!"Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau say closing the door."Your friends are nice"Sarah says "They all are."I say smiling as we walk to their house.

I'm so sorry for not updating chapters that frequently I'm just a lazy person with writer's block anyway this is going to be a two parter because it will just be better this way I gtg so bye Shippers!!!~Author~Chan

Word count:557