I Might Like Him pt 1

Y/N Pov
I was talking on the phone with Sarah who was going to hang out with Katelyn later.You guys ended the call and got dressed out of your Pjs (Because it was early in the day like 8:00am)Into you're outfit for the day which is this:

You guys ended the call and got dressed out of your Pjs (Because it was early in the day like 8:00am)Into you're outfit for the day which is this:

When you were done getting dressed you brushed your hair and then got a phone call from aphmau so naturally you picked up.

Y/N:Hoi
Aphmau:I'm Tem!
Y/N:Coleg
You and Aphmau both laugh
Y/N:Whats up Aph?
Aphmau:Come over to my house.
Y/N:K be over in sec!
Aphmau:Okay Also Zane's here!
Y/N:Oh,Ok!
Aphmau:See You soon!
Y/N:Bye!

You giggle and hang up and grab your phone and purse and head to aph's.

*Time ship I mean skip oops to when you get to aph's house*

I knocked on aph's door and Aphmau opened the door."Y/N you're here yay!"She says and giggles and opens the doors so you could come in the house."Hehe yep I'm here!"You say laughing and walk in and sit on the couch next to Zane who was watching My Little Horsies which Aphmau said she 'forcing him to watch it' which made me laugh and explain that me and Zane hanged out a while back and I found that he likes My Little Horsies.Aphmau squealed and yelled "MY SHIP!" and then Kawaii~Chan appeared out of nowhere and ran downstairs to the basement."What just happened?" I asked looking at Zane "I Don't Know."He said I could tell from even behind his mask he was blushing but I didn't know why.Aphmau calmed down and giggled.I heard a squeal come from the basement and got curious so I asked Aph "Um Aphmau what is Kawaii~Chan doing in the basement?"I ask kinda scared of the answer."...I don't really know."She said awkwardly."Um,Ok should we check?"I ask."Well last time I went down there I regretted it."Aphmau said.I thought for a sec meh whatever it can't be that bad whatever it is."Lets go!"I said curiously We all went downstairs and when we got down there we saw!!!!!

~To Be Continued~

Cliffhanger! or Thats all I could do right now because I start school tomorrow and I've been busy getting ready for it.Anyway bye guys!!!!