Ice blue

y/n's pov
As Aphmau and I walked down the street she talked about her friends and all their pasts. I loved how they stayed friends even after doing their own things. I really wish more people were like that.

My thoughts were interrupted as we arrived at a house a few houses away from Aphmau's house. "This is my best friend Zane's house "Aphmau says.

"He's not like that one guy from that house over there, is he?" I questioned really hoping she'd say no.

"Zane? Oh god no he's about the most antisocial person you'll ever meet." Aphmau said in between laughs.

I couldn't help but smile remembering my childhood and how ungodly awkward I was. " I get it, I used to be really antisocial as well, until I met Katelyn that is."

Aphmau smiled knowingly at me "Yeah I think I've done more things now then I ever would've done before I met Katelyn."

We shared a laugh before Aphmau knocked on the door. After a couple seconds the door opened to reveal a tall man.

Some of his features stood out to me, his dark hair that went well with his all black clothes, his mask which covered half of his pale face, and the fact one of eyes. Despite that, I swear my heart skipped a beat when I stared into the one eye I could see.

Ice blue...

After about five seconds of me just staring at him. Aphmau spoke, "Hey Zane meet y/n! They just moved in next to Brandon."

Zane took a second then looked at me and introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Zane Ro'meave I'm quite close with Aphmau, so I'm sure we'll be seeing each other often."

I felt heat rise to my face when I heard his voice. Oh lord help me this man is going to kill me.

After composing myself I replied, "Oh! Nice to meet you Zane, I'll look forward to hanging out with you more."

Aphmau piped up and added, "Yeah! Zane is Garroth's younger brother they have another younger brother, but he doesn't live here."

Zane pouted a bit "Aphmau don't tell them I'm related to that idiot. It's embarrassing as all hell."

Aphmau just laughed at Zane's childlike behaviour. "Alright I know you want to go back to watching your "totally manly shows", so we'll see you soon."

Zane became flustered then smirked, "Hey! Well I guess I see you soon Y/n, have fun dealing with the levi obsessed otaku." He joked and then closed the door.

Aphmau yelped like small chihuahua, "Hey! I am not an otaku!" then went to mumbling things like 'stupid zane grumble grumble'

We stood there for a sec till I interrupted her pouting by asking "So, was 'stupid' Zane the last person I had to meet."

Aphmau smiled at my dorkiness, "Yep! That should be it for now. You should go home and un-pack, I'm sure you got a lot more of that to do."

I groaned, "ugh, don't remind me." We said our goodbyes, and headed to our respective houses.

His eyes. oh god I'm in love.

i'm fixing all chapters of this book woo (you're welcome lol)