Imagine for Areesha111 (5sos)

I hope you like it Areesha!

(Your name is beautiful)

*** Areesha's Pov ***

What was supposed to be a lovely lunch date with my boyfriend, turned out to be a surprise checkup with him instead.

You see, my boyfriend Calum isn't just the bassist in 5 Seconds Of Summer, but he's also a doctor when the band isn't touring.

"Calum..." I groaned. "Do I really need to do this?"

He sighed. "Baby I know you're scared but I'm going to try and go really gentle, okay?"

Due to my intense fear of doctors I knew this wouldn't be easy. Although, the fear has lessened over the years, it still remains sadly.

Calum walked over to cabinets and open one on the bottom; he grabbed a couple things before turning towards me. His right hand was holding some medical tools, while his left held some pieces of worn out fabric.

"Areesha, you have to change into a gown because of protocol." He told me gently, afraid to say the wrong thing that could set me off. "Just crack the door open or yell for me when you're done."

After tying the gown in the front, I opened the door a bit before sitting down on the bed in the room. Calum walked back into the room a few seconds later.

I watched Calum carefully as he skimmed through a file; clearing his throat every so often. He grabbed the tools that he got out earlier and turned towards me.

"Okay these tools are pretty simple; we'll start off by taking your blood pressure first. Sound good?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." I told him, trying my best to hide the shakiness in my voice.

Calum grabbed the blood pressure cuff and wrapped it around my arm; he took his stethoscope off from around his neck and placed it on the crook of my arm. I felt the cuff begin to inflate, as a reflex I immediately tensed up. Twenty seconds later, he returned his stethoscope back around his neck and unwrapped the cuff once it deflated.

"Your blood pressure is normal. Are you ready to continue?"

I simply nodded my head, signaling that it was okay to continue. He picked up the otoscope and told me to look at the wall in front of me, the light was shown in my eyes for a quick second before it disappeared. Calum then grabbed one of the plastic covers from the wall and put it over the otoscope, so he could check my ears.

This was another thing about checkups that I did not like.

Calum had almost put the otoscope in when I let out a whimper, he sighed putting the evil thing on the bed. "What's wrong baby? You were doing so well"

"I'm just scared Calum."

"Don't be, it's just me and you know I'd never hurt you."

His soft gentle words convinced me to just suck it up and get this over with. "Okay, I guess I'm ready to start again." I told him.

"Okay baby girl."

*Third Person POV*

Calum finished giving Areesha her physical, with her only stopping him when it became too much.

"I only do this because I care about you Areesha, love you." Calum said, kissing the side of her cheek.

"I know and I love you too."

***
***
***

Sorry for the long wait!!

Love,
Ali. ❤️