Chapter 2, P-Percy?

We made our way to a ring of cabins. They were positioned in a horseshoe shaped ring. There were at least 15 cabins, I wasn't bothered to count. Levi led me to a cabin close by the lake, a large '3' above the door. Levi nervously knocked on the door, "Uhh, hello? Percy? You awake?" We heard someone stumble over something and a "I-I'm awake!" as the door creaked open.
"Hello?" A tall boy about 18 with sea green eyes and raven colored tousled hair like Nico's stumbled out of the cabin. Wait, why am I comparing things to Nico? Never mind. "Uhh, hey Percy, I-I just b-brought a new camper into c-camp haha," he stammered. An odd nervous chuckle at the end, as if Percy scared him. A lot. "Oh yeah. With the Hermes cab-..." He yawned in the middle of his sentence. "Full and Chiron monsters and Annabeth" he muttered nonsensically. "Anyway, I'm Percy Jackson, son of the sea God, nice to meet you," he stuck out his hand, unlike Nico who seemed to be afraid of touching people.There it goes again. Nico, Nico, Nico. Ughh. "I'm Anira Ash, " you shook his hand. He had a firm grip, and held on a little longer than expected. I looked up and realised that he fell asleep... He suddenly jolted awake, "Oh yeah! Come on in. You too Leva was it? Yeah Leva,"

We made our way into his cabin. It was larger than expected. He brought us to a few bunks and sat down on a messy, undid one."You guys settle in and stuff, make yourselves feel at home," he then proceeded to lie down and started to snore. I shoved my suitcase under the bunk. "Why do you seem so scared of Percy?" I whispered to Levi. "Dude, he can lift an entire river and drown us all just by pointing a finger. I hear he almost killed a goddess by suffocating her with poison, and goddesses are immortal!" He screeched the end. I turned around and looked at Percy, to make sure he was still asleep. "Well, goodnight," I mumbled and got into the neat bed.

Strange enough, I didn't get any dreams.

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Anira? Anira!" I opened my eyes to see Percy shaking me awake with his strong hands. I felt a sudden twinge of guilt. I can't like this guy! He's probably taken anyway. I slowly sit up on my bed. "What time is it?" I ask.
"About 8:20, for us campers, you already slept in. Come on, let's get to breakfast," he slowly helped me up. Hmm helpful and powerful. I saw that Levi was gone, but before I got to ask Percy interrupted "He already went to breakfast, he was extremely hungry you know,"

I didn't bother changing out of my clothes, I was starving. We walked over to the dining pavilion. I sat down on the Poseidon table with Percy, since he was alone and the Hermes table had no space anyway. A cheese omelet suddenly appeared on my plate "Gahh!" I dropped the plate, but a guy with shaggy dark hair caught it. It was Nico. I blushed and took the plate. "Th-thanks," I mumbled like an idiot.
"You're welcome," He mumbled back. He proceeded to go over to his table, it was empty except for him. I heard someone wolf whistle and saw Percy wiggling his eyebrows at me. "You got Nico to say 'you're welcome'. You know he has never said that to anyone except his sister right?" He drew an air heart around me and continued to chuckle.
"Not helping Percy," I gave him a friendly punch to the arm. He continued to laugh. We went over to the fire and dumped some of our food into it. A sacrifice.

We finished our breakfast and headed over to sit around the campfire, even though it was hot out. I saw Nico make his way to the campfire, and he sat on the log across from me. "I better get to training, Hey Nico!" Percy shouted. His tone was friendly, but Nico scowled at him.
"Can you show Anira over here around camp? I've gotta go train," he winked at me "thank me later," he whispered as he walked off to the amphitheater. Nico sighed and made his way around. "Well we meet again, clumsy,"

"Nice to see you too," I said sarcastically.

"Let's get this over with," he muttered. He grabbed me by my arm, he made sure that it was covered by my sleeve before dragging me around camp. I guess he rarely touched anyone, even though my arm was covered. We caught a couple of odd glances and giggles. A girl with a feather in her hair looked at us mischievously and ran off to a girl with blonde curly hair and stormy grey eyes. They talked for a while and both glanced towards us. Nico noticed them talking and giggling so he let go of my arm. He showed me around camp, most of the campers seemed to walk around Nico, like he had some type of contagious disease. "And that's about it," he said. We sat by the lake. Nico made sure we weren't least a foot apart. "Who'd you think my mom is?" I asked randomly.

"I dunno, Aphrodite or something," he realises what he has said and immediately looks away. Does that mean he thinks I'm pretty? Or a snob?

"Well thanks. I guess, unless you think I'm a snob, because I'm not, unless I don't know that I'm a snob, oh gods," I ramble. Nico looks around, as if he were looking for spies, and when he determined that we were alone, a small smile formed on his face, as if he didn't want anyone to know that he actually smiles. We hear a rustle and a large eagle flew down from the tree above us and lands behind a bush. "FRANK IS THAT YOU AGAIN?" Nico yells. He walks over to the bush and sees 7 demigods and a lizard hiding behind. "Uhh, hi Nico," One of the demigods say. They get up and dust themselves off. Percy, the girl with grey eyes and the girl with a feather in her hair was in the bunch.

The lizard transformed into a buff Chinese boy. "OH MY," I trip over a tree branch and land on Nico, my face landed on his chest, which was odd since he was only slightly taller than me. "Oh gods I'm so sorry," I step away awkwardly. He brushes himself off, his eyes full of anger, not directed at me, but at the 8 demigods behind the bush. "So... introductions?" The girl with the feather nervously asked. "So, I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite," She said. She pointed at the girl with grey eyes "that's Annabeth, daughter of Athena," Annabeth waved, her eyes intimidating. She radiated an aura of power, instantly suggesting that she was a leader.

"Nice to meet you," Annabeth confidently acclaimed.

"I'm Frank, son of Mars," the Chinese shapeshifter said,

"I'm Percy, obviously. And that's Jason,"

"Son of Jupiter," he announced,"And that's Leo and Calypso," Jason pointed at the scrawny boy and pretty girl at the back of the bunch.

"Son of Hephaestus baby!" He shrieked. "And Calypso, my wonderful girlfriend,"

"This is hazel, my younger sister," Nico said, frowning. "Now will you guys please explain what you were doing behind that bush?" He asked.

"Just watching you hit on that new girl eh?" Leo grinned and ran off. Nico's pale face turned red, either from embarrassment or anger. "GET BACK HERE REPAIR BOY," A crack split in the ground and Leo fell in. "Not again, Nico," Jason complained, he didn't seem frazzled that a crack in the ground probably leading to Tartarus just opened in the middle of camp.

"Again?" I squeaked.

"Yep, pretty common nowadays, with Leo messing around and stuff," Jason said as he flew off to help Leo. Yup, I said 'flew'.

"Still didn't catch your name though," Piper said.

"Anira Ash," I said, sticking my hand out. "Nice to meet you," We shook hands as Nico cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry, was I interrupting your conversation?" Nico addressed Piper with hostility and sarcasm. Piper, seeming to be used to this by now replied calmly "Sorry, Nico," Her voice was so calm and soothing, it made me want to forgive her for anything she has done wrong. 'Charmspeak'. It suddenly came to my mind. "Y-you can charmspeak?" I've read it in my textbook before. "Charmspeaking is a rare type of hypnotism ability that chosen children of Aphrodite possess. It can also be taught to people who are able to use magic, like Circe or Medea. Charmspeak can be a very powerful weapon, as it can make people do anything on command." I recited. A silver glow appeared above my head. The demigods stared at it, in awe. "Annabeth," Nico started, "I think you've got yourself a sister," I looked up, to see a silver owl above my head, the symbol of Athena, the goddess of wisdom.

 "Annabeth," Nico started, "I think you've got yourself a sister," I looked up, to see a silver owl above my head, the symbol of Athena, the goddess of wisdom