Your Past

You tried to keep your face hidden, as even the dogs in this town hated you, giving away your location whenever they barked, alerting their owners to your presence at, judging by the position of the stars, one or two in the morning. Fortunately, though, the Pier was about five blocks away, and your parents were still asleep, which is precisely why you decided to try your luck with running away for the first time, though you didn't know what your parents would do to you if they found your room empty. Then everything shattered as you felt the air around you shift and a stale breeze lift the coat off your shoulders; Donquixote Doflamingo, your father, landed behind you, chuckling. "What're you doing out, you little shit? Aren't you supposed to be on the examination table? My Zoan Devil fruit-making can't continue if our little guinea pig up and disappears. Your mother will have nothing left of your pure blood to experiment on."
"What about you, *Father*?" You spat the last word as if it poisoned you, like he and *mother* had poisoned your life with their paralyzing experiments and nightmarish transformations of innocent soul into raging power-filled monsters, hell-bent on following father's orders, whether it be ripping a man in half, running after an exceptionally fast man and shredding him, or just fighting Doflamingo himself; You were only EIGHT! You needn't see such gory things! "Don't you always boast about being the top of the pack, better than any human? Why can't she just use your blood to keep the Devil fruits functional?" Your father answered with a deep scowl, "My father had... tainted blood; His morals were a little off, thinking we Tenryuubito could live peacefully with humans, and my mother was weak and died of a sickness..." Your father grunted, looking at you with disgust. Then, to your horror, he looked at the town, smiling an evil smile you knew the meaning of all too well; He was thinking of killing the villagers.
You'd seen too many videos of his power to think anything else. And as his gaze turned to you, you started to run, screaming at the top of your lungs for everyone to wake up and run, save themselves. But you only got three blocks before you felt his body-controlling string dig itself into the back of your neck; you fought to stay in control, but your movements were yours no longer; you were at your father's mercy, which, as per your experience, he had none.

~Cut to the aftermath~ ***GORE WARNING***

You stood there sobbing, looking at the havoc your father made you wreak, guts, bone, blood, and chunks of flesh strewn everywhere, on the walls of houses, in the streets, on windows and chimneys, and all over you and in your hair. You dropped the sword in disgust, nearly slicing through another brick wall. You tried to think of how exactly you'd escape. Your father and mother left to an unknown underground location, and you were left to deal with the authorities if you stayed. You decided to board one of the ships that were docked at the pier.
The one you chose was a simple rowboat, and you rowed as fast as you could, sobbing as you recalled slashing through your friends and their families, them begging you to spare them, you begging your laughing father to stop, to show mercy, to do anything to stop this madness, but he said he didn't need you anymore, for the Zoans worked with another medium, sprites on an island named Dressrosa.
You tried to sleep away the next few days, but the deaths of so many unknowns and friends plagued your thoughts and dreams whenever darkness came and their screams echoed in your ears for months and months afterwards.